Part 2

Roxanne's POV:

It's been six months that I've studying at Triton High School, along with my cousins; Elaine and Brian... until a new girl showed up at the later quarter of the school year.

Smart? Good looking? Angels? Rich? And has talented?

But are we really perfect to others?

NO!

Why?

There is a demon one of us!

Question is...who is it?

The teacher went inside the classroom with a girl, "Good morning, class! Today we have someone be joining us, she is from Mexico. Please welcome, Miss Felicity Red!" Miss Agnes said.

The class clapped their hands and Felicity Red went inside with a smile that is bothering Roxanne, Elaine and Brian. "HI, my name is Felicity Red and I'm from Mexico and it's good to see you all!" Felicity said. The teacher looked at the class president, Alisha to stand up. "Hello, Felicity...I'm the class president of this section" Alisha's accent was so sweet. "My name is Alisha Gomez." She said.

"And our Vice President, Roxanne Marie Jackson...our secretary, Maxwell Anders, our treasurer, Anton Bane, our peace officers are Elaine and Brian Jackson, Heart Gates, and Angelo Salvador." Alisha said and Roxanne stood up. "Felicity, before you seat down, others want to introduce themselves to you so...let's start with, Benjamin followed by Victoria... Guys please alternate!" Roxanne said. Benjamin stood up...

"Hi my name is Benjamin France. And you can call me "Benj." Benjamin said and he sat down, then Victoria stood up. "Hi I'm Victoria Vega, you can call me Tori." She said and sat down. "William, you're next." Roxanne said and William stood up. "I'm William Skies and you can call me Liam." He said and Andrea stood up. "Hi I'm Andrea Skies and you can call me Andy." She said and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Zack Drew, you can call me Ace." Zack said and sat down, "Hi I'm Bertha Jackstone, you can call me Beth." She said and she sat down.

"Okay, sit down everyone! Since Louise Charm, Alexia Joy Coleman, and Bernice France are joining to a competition in our school, Felicity and I are going to meet them there." Roxanne said as she is the class vice president.

The school bell rang and the teacher told that it's now recess time!

A/N: This is the start of the disaster and revealing truths behind FELICITY RED!