Arranged Marriage 13

*Author's Note*

So sorry for the long wait....

Thank you for waiting old fans...

And thanks for joining the wait new fans...!

Not much happens in this chapter...

I'm going on holiday on Sunday...

But I'll try to upload before...

No promises though, sorry...

Love you all...!!!

Have a good summer.... x x x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday morning and I don't have college! I won't do ever again! The course has finished and we've broken up so the only thing left is the exams. Well, not for me. I only did about a week of the course because I was forced to go but I won't need to work hopefully, I've got enough business skills anyway, so I'm not taking them. Finley's courses only involved coursework and practical exams so he doesn't have to spend hours studying either... unfortunately (but he's running his dad's businesses anyway). Instead, I've had to suffer listening to him and Pad plan his party.

Thankfully Maria and Phoebes can make it or I think I might have had to attempt suicide rather than spend a night in close proximity to the hundred or so people that Finley had invited. Nearly all of whom were certain to have a bad reaction with alcohol + girls. At least Maria and I could be sensible and look out for each other, and restrain Phoebe. Still, I've got three days until then.

Finley rolled onto his side in his sleep, bringing me back to the present. He must have been cold because I had stolen the quilt again but I don't feel any sympathy for him now. I've had many repeats of Saturday evening's events from Finley and Padre (who seems to be visiting more and more often) and as yet I have had no ideas for revenge. Poisoning did cross my mind but unless it worked slowly it wouldn't be fun. But now was my chance and I had the perfect idea. It was classic; tried and tested.

I hopped lightly out of bed and ran to my make-up box. I pulled out my liquid mascara. Doing all his make-up would be pointless since he'd probably wake up and he'd soon wash it off anyway but if I did a little bit and somehow convinced him to keep away from mirrors this would be good.

I tip-toed back over and leaning over him on his side of the bed, I unscrewed the top of the eyeliner. This one was quite a light liquid so it will dry quick enough and he'll be unable to feel it on his skin.

I bit my lip and held my breath as I leant even further over him. I paused to think... Some simple statement will do. Nothing too long or it'll take too much time.

I smiled to myself when I'd finished. I giggled at the thought of Padre seeing him today when he unavoidably comes over again. I could barely stay silent from giggling and the moving of my long hair must have tickled his face because Finley's eyes slowly and reluctantly opened.

He frowned slightly before smirking at how close my face was to his. "I'd almost began to believe you didn't want me, Fee." My eyes widened when Finley pulled me up onto the bed so that my legs straddled his waist. He spread his fingers out slowly over my hips before moving up my shirt and settling on my bare waist. I couldn't miss the flicker of lust in his eyes but it was quickly covered by his cocky smirk again.

Looking into Finley's flirtatious green eyes, I shivered at his touch. I frowned down at him hoping to convince him and myself that he was the last person in the world I would want. I can't pretend I don't love the feel of his warm body on mine though.