Misunderstanding

Joey's POV
Oh Great! It's been 3 months since the World Earth Day incident and until now I still don't get along with Matthew...
I only want you two be friends...

Those words got stuck in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

'What if I BE friends with Matthew?'
I thought and asked myself...

At school
As I came inside class, I noticed a stare..I looked back and I saw Jana smiling at me "Good Morning Joey.." she greeted me. I smiled back at her and I looked the other direction...

I noticed that Ysabel and Saumya seemed low-key shipping me and Jana..'whassup with those two?' I thought...

Jana's POV
Walking to the class, I saw Joey standing alone by the bag cupboard.
'Why don't I make him smile?' I thought...
I walked to Joey with a smile "Good Morning Joey.." I smiled at him,
He smiled back at me but I feel like something has been bothering him.

Joey walked away from me and I held his hand and said "Wait--where are you going?I thought your gonna sit with me?" "I will...just Wait!" Joey responded.

After Joey left,Honestly I felt left out so I just talked to my best friends...

Ysabel seemed to noticed what I'm feeling..."Jana? You alright?" Ysabel asked, I smiled and nodded "I'm fine..." I replied.

Break time
Ysabel brought me outside and asked me "Jana, be honest with me ARE YOU OK?" Ysabel asked again..

"Yes..I am!" I responded "I don't think so--" Ysabel said.

Ysabel was not convinced "Ok...I know you Jana, You usually not like this!" Ysabel said "was it the same shirt incident on World Earth Day?"
I positioned my head down,
"JANA! That was three months ago!" Ysabel comforted me "It's ok..."

Matthew's POV
As I watched Ysabel comforting Jana, I felt like Ysabel is the right person to comfort her and not me...

I heard footsteps from behind me "Hey Matthew...Im sorry about what I said in World Earth Day...I know it's been 3 months but hope you forgive me?" It's was Joey! Apologizing!

I looked back at him "Nah it's fine! I understand...Jana is yours! You can have her!" I winked at Joey and Joeys face lit up with happiness.

Jana's POV
I walked back to class, Whatever I saw, I was THAT HAPPY to see what just happened...

"Hey look! Ysa! Joey and Matthew seemed to made out and became friends!" I pointed to Ysabel "Well good for you Jana!" Ysabel said.

(Hometime)
Joey's POV
I had so much fun with Matthew I didn't even realize that it was hometime...

I went to Jana and told her everything about Matthew.."Hey Jana! Did you know that Matthew--" "I know Joey! You don't have to tell me everything!" Jana said, she seemed to be mad.

Jana left me and I had one more person to ask about Jana...YSABEL!
I went to Ysabel and asked her why was Jana mad...

"You really want to know?" Said Ysabel,worried "Jana has been going through something and don't know EITHER! why she's like that!"

I asked myself 'Did I spend too much time with Matthew and not with Jana?' I guess not all loves end happily ever after...