Young Meeting

Joey's POV
Wow first day of grade 2... how fun. Can't wait to get this year over with... UGH I can't believe I only know GIRLS. I wanna know some guys for once!

(Joey spots Jana at the door)

I can have another friend who's a girl... hmm... she looks nice... I should talk to her... I might have a chance... ok... breath Joey...

Ok.. "h-hi.. my name's Joey.. what's yours?" (Joey reaches out his hand and Jana is unsure but does anyway) "Um.. hi... I'm Jana."

(He shakes her hand and Jana says bye and talks to her other friends)

Oh.. she's become surprisingly more pretty now that I've shaken her hand.. i feel so weird... I don't know this feeling... it feels kinda warm and fuzzy... I-i feel like I should get to know her better....

Jana's POV
Cool! Joey looks like a pretty nice guy...

After meeting him, I walked to some girls near that table, Those girls look nice "Hi! My name is Jana! I'm new! So..? What are your names?" I asked,nicely. A girl looked at me and smiled, She looks like a japanese mochi with cat eyes 'ok Jana that's pretty harsh...Kinda!' I thought

(The girl stares at me coldly, After a quick millisecond her eyes filled with sweet scent of daisies)

"Oh hey! My name is Ysabel! You can call me Ysa! That's pretty much my nickname!" She giggled, beside her was another girl, she looked like a filipino so I spoke to her "Hey! And your good name?" I asked smiling "I'm Saumya! Me and Ysabel have been best friends since FS1 so we've known each other for 4 years now!" Saumya said.

"Me and Saumya wanted another girl at least for our group! Wanna join?" Ysabel Added
I smiled and said "Thanks! And i'll be honoured to be a new bestie in our group!"
"So For a second, Ysa! I thought you were Korean or Japanese of some kind!" I laughed
"*laughs* Really?! I'm a filipino! And If you think Saumya is Filipino...SHE IS NOT! she is from Nepal and she's half Indian!" Ysabel informed me.

(After my new teacher's introduction)
I sat on a random place since Ysabel and Saumya's table was occupied so I sat down the only place I sit, "Hey! Your that new girl! My name is Matthew! I've been studying here since last year! So whatever you feel right now That's how I felt last year!" Matthew introduced, I smiled at him and looked the other direction, I see Joey staring at me!

Ok...I admit! Joey is cute! I mean...He looks like a bunny!

Joey's POV

Uh.. it's felt like a long time since I've talked to Jana... I should go talk to her so she won't forget me.. but she looks so cute talking and smiling with her friends... I'll give her 5 minutes then I'm gonna talk to her...

(5 minutes later)

Well it's time for me to get my manly on..(walks to Jana) I try to sound cool and deep "Uh hey Jana. Remember me?" "Yah! You're Joey right"

(Teacher interrupts)
"Sorry kids no chat time let's get to work. Ok get a pair and let's have some fun. A little maze will help with some teamwork"

NOWS MY CHANCE! "Um hey Jana, would you like to be my partner... I-it's ok if you don't want to"  "No no! It'll be fun to have you as my partner! I don't have many friends so this will be something fun and new!"  "Ok! Let's start!" (After an enjoyable time)

"Joey this was really fun! I really hope we could be partners again soon! I had a great time!"

(Bell rings)

"Oh! Sorry Joey! Gotta go! My friends want me to play with them! See you later!"

(Joey blushes) "Yeh! Same here! BYE!" (Waves)

OMGGGG I think I like her! No! I love her! I just don't wanna embarrass myself.

____________________________________  OMG GUYS THANKS DO MUCH! This is a collab with @gubrial_hearteu and @ysxbxl_s935 THIS WAS RLLY FUN