Prologue- Luchia's Wish

My life started this day eighteen years ago, below the sea level of the Pacific Ocean, and I grew with my close mermaid peasants and learned how to act like a princess, reign and defend the ocean with my voice. Rather than becoming more self-aware of the dangers around me, I was stomped by love and sacrificed my pearl, my voice, and my idol form to save his human life. He woke up and, in my immature mind, opened a gap where I would keep my memories of him. I would find myself distracted by the thought of his appearance and the eyes that glowed at me, every day, until the day I finally met him. He didn't recognize me, but I knew him the moment I set my eyes on him and the metal necklace hanging from his neck. "He kept my pearl all this time", I thought happily, despite his frail memory of his saviour, of me.

               I fell deeper in love with him, and without confessing my secret, I showed him all the sides of me, my legs, my tail, my voice, my thoughts and my feelings and he discovered the truth about his past and about me. We started dating and had our problems, but we resolved it and after 4 years we are still together.

                I am in love with Kaito and, by his side, I turned into an actual mermaid princess and the defender of the Pacific Ocean. All thanks to him and my friends' support. Without the others mermaid princesses' voices and strength, I wouldn't of been able to protect the 7 Oceans. Hanon, Rina, Karen, Noel, Coco, Seira and Sara are always going to be in my heart and in my mind. Today, I want to thank everyone and celebrate my eighteen birthday with them.