Chapter 5

Beautifully wonderful
Jack's POV:
               I was sleeping peacefully untill my phone started ringing I groaned and covered my ears with the pillow but each second the ring tune was getting louder and louder and louder I picked it up from my nightstand without looking at the caller ID I answered the call.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?"I shouted at the phone.

"Don't shout Jackson you know I can hear you"

Not him again!

"What do you want?"I asked in a sleepy tone.

"It's 11:34 in the morning and you're still sleeping? Shame on you Jackson"

"It's Sunday and please for the millionth time call me Jack"

"Remember you and your friends have to give girls tour around the city so hurry up get up sleeping beauty and get ready and tell the girls to get ready along with your friends and I'll send you their dorm numbers hurry up"My eyes widened at his statement.

"For your information that's the girls side"I excused.

"And I'm the principal!"

"Fine fine I'll do it"

"And wake your lazy daisy friends too"

"I'm not their dad you know"

"Okay if you want to go alone in the girls side I'm okay with it"

"Fine!"

"That's my Jackie boy"He chuckled.

"Whatever santa Claus"I muttered rolling my eyes.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing can I hang up now? Because I need to get ready"I complained irritatedly.

"Yeah bye bye and good luck"

"Yeah I need it"He laughed and I hung up the phone my phone made a noise.

"Got a message"I checked it it was uncle North he sent me the girls dorm numbers.

Santa Claus:

Girls dorm numbers.

Elsa's dorm number:#379

Anna's dorm number:#377

Rapunzel's dorm number:#381

Merida's dorm number:#383

I sighed and left to get ready I wore dark blue jeans white shirt with three thick black horizontal lines on it and a white long sleeved button up shirt on it I left the buttons open and folded my sleeves that almost reached my elbows I let my hair messy as they were and I looked at the mirror.

"I'm handsome"I smirked at the mirror I went out of the dorm and nah I don't lock my dorm I went to wake the guys up after few moments all of us were standing outside the building of the girl's dorm.

"Why are we doing this again?"Flynn asked.

"For our lives now let's go"Hic said and raised a fist in the air.