Chapter 12

Princess Elizabeth Grace Arendelle
Elsa's POV:
               When the plane landed we all went off of it after the checking we were still in the Airport when I saw two Royal guards my eyes widened and I looked at Jack and Hiccup they were busy in talking I didn't know what to do.

"I-I need to use the restroom"I excused to them and quickly ran away to the ladies restroom and hide myself there until they don't leave then they stood in front of the ladies restroom door and started to talk and I could easily hear them because the door was thin.

"Only one month is left till princess Elizabeth's birthday and cornation but we still haven't found her, Where could she be?"One of them asked yep my full name is Elizabeth Grace Arendelle but I prefer Elsa.

"If we will not find her in time the king will fire us all out so we have to hurry let's go she is not here either we have to look everywhere in this country"With that they left ugh because of me father will fire them what am I suppose to do? Because of me everyone is in trouble they are suffering just because of one person I really am a troublemaker.

"Elsa, Are you done?"I heard Jack knocking on the door I opened the door and got out of the restroom.

"Yeah let's go"With that we started to walk out of the airport and took a taxi Jack and I were sitting in the back seat while Hiccup was in the front in the whole ride I was quite only Hiccup and Jack were talking and making jokes while I was thinking about earlier now everyone knows that there is a missing princess what if they find me? What will happen next? Will father ever forgive me? I don't know anything about what will happen?

"ELSA!!! YOU THERE?!?!!"It startled me I looked at the only person who was yelling it was Jack.

"What? And why are you yelling?"I asked annoyed.

"I have been calling your name but you won't listen, So tell me what I was supposed to do then?"He spat I looked down I think I was thinking too deep.

"What is it?"I asked him changing the subject.

"We are home"He answered as he grabbed his luggage from the car's rack.

"Home"I whispered to myself and got out of the car and took my luggage from the car's rack as well.

We started to walk in a big mansion it was beautiful so big but our castle was more bigger than that but still.

"Welcome back Sir Jack and Hiccup"The guards on the gateway said Jack just smiled at them and nodded he then rang the bell and a maid opened it and smiled at us.

"Welcome back Sir Jack and sir Hiccup and you are...?"She asked looking at me.

"Oh I'm Elsa nice to meet you"We both shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too madam"She smiled nicely and we both got in and we were greeted by a cheery girl.

She ran from upstairs to us yelling Jack's name she was maybe 14 or 15 she had brown long hair that was down and messy and shinny brown eyes she was grinning widely she looked so happy she was beautiful and so much cute.

"JACK!! JACK!! JACK!! YOU'RE BACK!!!"She tackled Jack to the ground I giggled at the cute siblings moment Anna and I were just like that.

"Flee get off I can't breath"She quickly stood up then Jack after her then she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist it was like piggy front ride?? She hugged him tightly he hugged back and kissed her forehead.