Chapter 11

A\N:
      Sorry guys just a little note I'm sorry about the last chapter I know it was a little bit too much cheesy and I promise you all that I will make the other chapters really good and soon and finish this book up and I won't be making any squeals.
                                      -----------------------------------------
                                             The Missing princess
Elsa's POV:
                   It's been a month since Tad came to this college and we have been hanging out a lot and became best friends I was down the hallway and bumped into someone which made me fell and landed on my butt ouch that hurts.

"OUCH!!"I winced on the floor I then looked up to find a large figure in front of me dressed all in black oh please don't tell me it was that pitch guy.

"Well...Hello Elsa"He gave me his hand grinning evilly but I slapped it away and stood up by myself.

"I don't need your help"I said harshly I started to walk away I don't like that guy he is so annoying he have been annoying me for past two months and girls always tell me to stay away from that big bad guy.

After college

I went to my dorm to find girls in there before me with sad yet nervous faces.

"What is it?"I asked them as I tiredly flopped down on my bed they all looked at me and began talking.

"Els weh need ta tell ya somethin' important"Mer started first I gestured her to continue.

"Well you know that it's June and so summer break is starting and---"I cut Anna off excitedly that finally the summer break is starting we can all now go home.

"That's great we all now can go home in this break and tell me when it is starting?"I asked them as I jumped off from the bed happily.

"Tomorrow and we are really sorry Els but I think you forgot you can't go with us you will have to stay here for the whole summer break you know why and Els when I was outside the college yesterday I saw Royal guards from other kingdoms"Punz explained to me and with that my smile fell of course I can't go I forgot and other kingdoms ugh why they can't let me live by the way I want to they all pulled me in a big hug.

"We are sorry Els but we can stay if you want to"Anna said to me and we all broke the hug I can't let them do this because of me I will feel really bad.

"No guys go without me it's okay really besides I want to know what's happening in our kingdoms and how are our parents and how does my fiancé look like tell me if he's handsome if not I swear I will never go back to Arendelle"I joked which made all of us laugh I know I will have to get marry someday with that prince even if I completed my studies after all I have to go back there.

"Aww we are sorry Els we promise we will tell you everything and will send you letters on every weekend"Punz began to tear up I giggled we broke the hug and I wiped her tears away.

"And I will surely reply and don't cry or else I will cry too"I hugged her again.

"In which century ya lasses are livin' weh don't need letters if weh have mobiles duh"Mer got a point though we all then started to laugh at how stupid we were then we all hugged again.

"When you girls are leaving?"I asked them smiling I was happy for them because they are like my sisters they sacrificed going out having fun just because I can't go I feel bad for this.

"Tonight"Anna answered I nodded and hugged them tightly and guess what? We heard someone clearing it's throat we girls widened our eyes what if he or she had heard our conversation? We all turned our heads to my doorway I always forget to lock the door we were still in our hugging position it was the one and only Jack Frost.