You're on your period.

You wake up feeling a pain in your stomach, you look up to see your sleeping boyfriend, you smiled, he looked so peaceful.

You go up to get some paracetamol for your stomach.

You saw the sheets stained red as you got up, your eyes widened and you looked down to see your panties were also stained, you realised you could'nt even change the sheets due to a sleeping michael.

You burst into tears of embarresment sinking into the floor.

"Baby, Baby shhh" michael says getting out of the bed he was just sleeping and running round to your side wrapping you in a warm embrase.

You look away embarresed.

"Are you angry that i stained the new sheets?"

"What?'' Michael asks confussed before looking to the bed and seeing the blood stained sheets and realised.

"Aww baby girl don't be silly, you could'nt stop it, its natural" Michael coes.

He lifts you up off the floor looking down to your blood stained inner thighs.

"Go change yout underwear and clean yourself up and i'll change the sheets and get it all cosy for you" He whispers pecking your lips softly with his pink lips.

When you went back into the bedroom you saw michael had put clean sheets and gotton you a hot water bottle, chocolate and tampons.

"Cuddles too princess?" Michael asked poking his head round the door.

"Yes my my tummy hurts mikey" You pout before he gets into bed snuggling up to you his big warm hands on your belly, his fingers drawing circles and he slowly took the pain away.