The internet beau and the Question and Answer

• Dedicated to @blackphreek

Is my internet Beau. I looked at the computer screen as his name popped up. "2 new mesaages from thefootballer23". I smiled he was probably the only good thing in my messed up life. Ever since the whole incident on the first day at school life didn't coudnt any worse and as a result I got more depressed than ever, my mom didn't notice because I didn't make it obvious and usually got up early for school before she was awake but Blaire and Karen could see my actions and the bags under my eyes. They knew that Aidan's and Sam's words and actions were having an affect on me and my health and so they tried everything to get me back to normal.

But nothing worked. And that's when the app "justchat" came out. It's an app where basically you fill in your interests and it recommends people that you share similar interests with. The name says it all. I wasn't particularly interested in this at all after god knows who's behind the other side of computer screen, for all we know it could be a freaking 90 year old man!!! But no, Blaire thought that since her and Karen are not able to completely understand my situation that this would be for the best. I coudnt blame them after all I looked like a freaking troll with a crazy hairstyle I'd probably win an oscar for best uglyliest award.

And so they both made me the account. My username is "I'mAUnicorn", don't judge me but its like my dream to be a unicorn. I mean who wouldn't want to be one? You dont have to worry about your body image and that people will judge you or your clothes and fashion sense as you are litreally naked and you don't have to worry that someone will take a photo of you and post it on the internet and worry that your whole dignity will go down. No. You can just randomly run freely into the cool breeze as it slaps against your face and feel the amazing atmosphere and feel, Freedom. And that's exactly why I want to be a unicorn, there's about a zillion other reasons why I want to be a unicorn but Im too lazy at the moment and plus I don't want bore you guys with my dreams of becoming an amazing fictional creature.

thefootballer23 came up in the recommendations even though we have little in common but the two interests that stood out of all was; no.1 he wanted to be able to travel to NY and it's always been my dream to travel there too and no.2 the fact that he thinks life's a bitch. Yep I can toates relate to that. And that that's when he sent me his first message; " hi". That's when it all started even though I wasn't that sure of this idea I'm actually quite happy I agreed to it now. And the fact that he might be a 90 year old? Well that's out of the question since he actually goes to the same school as me which I know is kinda weird because it's sooo freaking hard to find people in the same country as you on these social media that is unless you live in America then ya you'll probably have no problem as nearly everyone on the Internet these days are either Americans or live in America. Not that I'm a hater or anything just stating a fact.

I quickly replied with a "hey" back. After talking about random crap for about a good twenty minutes he asks me the question he has asked me about a billion times before. "So you go to Crest wood high?" , "yes this is like the zillionth time you asked me this haha" I reply back.

Thefootballer23: " Well sorry it's just that it's hard to believe I haven't found out who you are sunshine"

ImAUnicorn: " ya well that's because I probs don't want you to see me"

Thefootballer23: " and may I ask y is that?"

ImAUnicorn: " I'm pretty sure I'll scare you away with my face "

Thefootballer23: " wat? seriously that's it? nahhh I'm pretty sure I'll stick around ;)"

ImAUnicorn: " but they said I'm ugly"

Thefootballer23: " they? As in those two scumbags? Seriously their just being dicks I'm pretty sure they're only saying that becuz they can't hav u"