Girls night and the note

Mia's POV

He stood there fixing his hair as his face made it's way to me. He smiled sloppily. I was probably there with my mouth dragging on the floor longer than any wedding dress. "Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah haha" I nervously laughed

This day can literally not get any better. I needed to get the hell out of here. Forget my dreams. Future. Emotions. And. Him.

I need to get out of here before things go out of control. Before he asks me to remove my mask. Before the cat is out of the bag. I place the drink I was given on the table nearby and turn around.

"Where are you going?" He asks his voice a little shaky. Wait is he nervous?!

Ah who cares! You need to get out of here Mia! I told myself. I turned around to face a worried Aidan. "Yeah I just...really need to go to the bathroom!" I quickly finished as I pushed through crowds of people.

I could hear a faint "okay" from Aidan but couldn't manage the rest of the sentence and so decided to find the girls and go home.

My eyes travelled to a blonde wearing the same green dress as Karen along with a another blonde that was with Keith. I approached the two and grabbed them by the arms.

"We need to go like ..NOW!" I whispered shouted.

"What why?" Blaire asked.

"Why?! We've just arrived! And the dance is still on!" Karen whined. Ugh. I hated it so much when she did this. I told them both it was an emergency and that I'll tell them everything back at Karen's.

I let both of them say their goodbyes to their dates. Blaire kissed Keith on the cheek and came back to me as we saw a flirty Karen coming back from some hottie named Evan that was actually from Business class.

Before we could even think of taking another step towards the door. Guess who just had to come in our way. Yes you guessed it Sam. Ugh. He had that same smirk on his lips. That mischievious one full of maliciousness. "Where you going purddy birrdy?" He asked in his sweet "I'm-so-innocent" tone.

Before any words could leave my mouth Aidan came in sight. I looked worriedly side to side at Karen and Blaire as they stood there not surprised at all. I'm guessing they think Aidan and Sam know it's us but boy are they wrong. They literally have no idea how messed up of a situation this is!

"Are you going?" Aidan's left his mouth as both Karen and Blaire looked confused. "Um no I'm going outside my friends and I need to talk in private"I smiled forcefully. I dragged the two past them as they tugged and threw millions of questions at me all at once.

"Okay! Okay! Chill!!" I breathed out as we reached Karen's car.

"What the hell was that?!!" Karen practically screamed. "Like seriously why was he smiling at you I mean I'm do confused! Ugh not that he shouldn't smile at you I mean your gorgeous and all but he hates you and we hate him right!" She blurted out in "Karen-freak-out-mode".

Two words.

Oh. God.

Blaire and I exchanged looks and calmed her down. We soon sat in the car and drove to Karen's house.

As we entered her home we quickly went up to her bedroom. "Okay spill!" Karen said and Blaire nodded. Well this is going to be interesting...

After telling the girls how we danced and how much fun me and Mr. Football had they both girl screamed. It was truly ridiculous but then again I'm pretty sure if I was in their shoes I would've girl screamed too listening to one of their story.