Mrs. Walker and the ball

Mia's POV

I know I saw somewhere. Wait. The bikers race. That's where. But before I could see his face mom came in. "Hey honey would you mind giving this to our new neighbours" she asked as she handed me her famous chocolate biscuit cake. I smiled as I made my way down the stairs.

I hesitantly thought before knocking on the door. But knocked without second thoughts as the door opened revealing the yet stunning lady I saw before. She smiled as she caught sight of me. "Hello you must be the new neighbour" she asked and I warmly smiled. "Yes my mom wanted to welcome you and your family into the neighbourhood" as I handed over the chocolate mouth watering. She said thank you and I walked back.

It wasn't long before the night came. I was up in my bedroom lying on my bed staring at the ceiling wondering how perfect life. Note the sarcasm. Suddenly I heard it again. I sauntered up to the window. There I saw it again that motorcycle. And that guy looked even more familiar now than ever. I noticed there was also a girl on the back seat holding onto his torso. I watched as the gear roared as they disappeared into the distance.

Sunday came fast. I woke up and zombie walked into the bathroom as the clumsy person I am bumped into the wall. "Ow!" I screamed as I rubbed the sore in my forehead. After washing my face and brushing my teeth and hair I walked out and took out a simple outfit for the day.

Karen and Blaire decided to go shopping since the ball was tomorrow. So we were going to buy some accessories and shoes. I already picked out my outfit. I ran down the stairs as I heard the bell ring. I grabbed an apple kissed my mom on the cheek as I let out a small goodbye.

We got in the car and drove to the shopping centre. We walked to a dress shop since the girls had yet to choose their dresses. They tried number and a number of dresses on as they walked fashionista style as if on a fashion show and I was the audience. They finally decided on a dress at last. Blaire picked a beautiful sky blue maxi dress that hugged her figure and and she also said she had matching earrings at home.

Karen went more for the elegance. Choosing a gorgeous green that made her beautiful blonde curls stand out. It looked amazing. Soon after purchasing we headed to the accessory store. Claire's. Alway has everything. The girls checked out different necklaces and bracelets while my eyes were glued to a beautiful bracelet and necklace pack that were both made from fake diamonds. They sparked as the sunlight hit them from the entrance door.

I bought the set. The girls thought it looked awesome and so I decided to buy it. Karen and Blaire also bought packs of jewellery. They all so stunning. For some reason I'm actually so excited. We stopped at McDonald's. We were so tired after that whole shopping adventure we wanted to eat now.

"Um well each take a shake and burger please with side fries" Blaire asked the lady as politely. We soon got our order and dived in.

Today was such a tiring day. Tomorrow night will be the night I've dread all throughout this week. And my god was I dreading every second of tomorrow night. It wasn't long before my computer screen beeped once again. A grin creeped on my face as I read the massages.

Thefootballer23: heyoo :)

Thefootabller23: suppp

ImAUnicorn: heyy:) nm wbu

Thefootballer23: just chilling and eating food :)

ImAUnicorn: hah now that's what I call life :)

Thefootabller23: yep:) I wud giv u some but unfortunately the stupid computer screens in the way so ya lol XD

ImAUnicorn: hah no bothers

Thefootballer23: haha so excited about tomorrow actually looking forward to it :)