2.The Way We Met

Hey guys. Thank you so much for those who voted, comented and added this story to their reading list. But I was a bit dissapointed that I didn't get much votes. Anyways this is my second part of this story. No proof read guys, sorry for the mistakes.

New Cover

New Cover

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?

After the departure of everyone, Abhi started reminiscing his days with her, which were the most beautiful days in his life.

♡ Few years ago 🔙🔙

' Oh ho, today I am so happy, today I am going to enjoy the party to the fullest. I feel this year gonna change my boring life, may be I can meet the one who is born for me. Happy New Year guys🎉🎉🎉

Now What am I going to wear? I should look dashing today. Beta Abhi, why are you behaving as if you are going to see your bride. It's just a new year party and you are excited that something good going to happen. Control Abhi, Control.'

Abhi took a deep breath and got ready extremely dashing. As he was setting his hair, he gets a call from someone. The Caller ID shows it to be Dushyant.

 The Caller ID shows it to be Dushyant

DUSHYANT SHARMA

" Hey Dushyant, When are you guys coming man? "

" Abhi, you come directly to the club. Okay. "

" Okay, But why? You said that you will come here and we will be going."

" Actually I am going to pick up my cousin, that is why this sudden change. Okay meet you there. Bye. "

" Okay bye "