3. Who am I to you?

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing good.  Sorry I am not keeping up with my words. I thought of updating after my exams got over, but to my bad luck my special classes were started the very next day. So couldn't find time to type. But anyhow I have tried my level best not to disappoint you all. Please hit the 🌟 star button to vote. Then don't forget to comment your views.

So let's go to our story....

" So do you believe in love at first? " asked Abhi nervously.

" Not yet " replied Pragya casually.

" Then why did you make me believe?" confessed Abhi.

But Pragya being a bit dumb, couldn't understand what Abhi is saying. But after few minutes she understood what he said, and looked at him in shock.

Before Pragya could react Abhi escaped from her and went to the dance floor and started to enjoy with others.

He started dancing forgetting everything and after sometime he gets reminded about Pragya and turned to her side and was his nerves started to boil in anger seeing the sight before him

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Abhi couldn't control himself after seeing someone forcing Pragya to dance with him. As Pragya denied, the person got hold of her hand and pulled her to dance. 

That is all,  Abhi couldn't take it anymore,  he went towards them quickly and got hold of the person's hand and turned the person towards him and gave a tight slap, which echoed like anything and everyone's attention were on them.

Pragya was shocked when Abhi slapped that guy, as Abhi started to beat that guy black and blue she tried to stop him before he could kill that guy, but she couldn't as Abhi was very strong.

While others don't know what to do, as they were equally shocked to see Abhi in this avatar, as Abhi was always a cool person and he handles everything with clear and cool mind.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally Pragya stopped Abhi from beating that guy and that guy ran from there to save himself from death.