4. I will get you...by hook or crook

Hey guys... Finally I am back with an update... What to do guys my mind is not at all working... So I just want to remind you all that please hit the 🌟 button without fail...

Most importantly... Whatever you think about this story please let me know through your comments... Its my humble request...

Guys I don't think this update is up to mark, so please tolerate this... So without any more bakwas, let's start our story...

Abhi looked at Aditya with guilty filled face as he is the only reason for their breakup. Aditya couldn't see Abhi sad so he went near him and said

" Abhi, you don't have to feel guilty. In fact, you are not at all at fault, it's our fate's play, but I know she is my Destiny and I know that she will come back to me one day. So dont worry about this and concentrate on your mission. " said Aditya.

" Mission? " asked Abhi confused.

" Haan. MISSION PRAGYA MEHRA. " said everyone in unison.

" Oh yeah. But before that I should know about her na. " said Abhi.

" For that only we are there na. Let me tell you... Pragya is doing her modelling in France. She is a reserved type. She is friendly only with her closed ones. And for her, her papa is her everything. So you have to convince her father." explained Dushyant.

" No Abhi, that's not a easy task. So first try to impress Pragya. " said Janvi.

" Why are you saying so Janvi? I think Dushyant is right, it will be easy for me to convince Pragya na. " said Abhi.

" Abhi why cant you understand. You know na, I wont take any risk when it is about you. It's your life Abhi, think twice before you do anything. And why I said you to convince Pragya first is because if you go to her father and say him that you love his daughter for whom he can do anything. He will definitely won't allow you to near her. He can even try to kill you. That is why I am saying this. " worried Janvi.

" Yes Abhi , I think Janvi is right. Haven't you seen in many movies the main villain will be the girl's father. So you have to impress Pragya first and then we can convince her father. " said Aditya.

" I am so lucky to have you all in my life, you guys don't know how much you all mean to me. I am very thankful to you. Even though I have a family, they are not close to me as much you all are. " said an emotional Abhi.

( oh ho Abhi, you are not the one we see in kkb. We like the charming, flirty, and naughty Abhi and not this emotional Abhi. Am I right guys?)

" Enough of your thanking session, now tell us what is your plan?" asked Dushyant excitedly.

" Plan? What plan are you talking about? " asked Abhi confused.

" Seriously Abhi, I don't know how my sister gonna be with you. You are such a dumbo. Here we discussing about your love and you are asking what plan. We asked what he you have planned to impress your love." said Dushyant.

" said Dushyant