5. Mission Propose

Hey guys.... So finally back with an update... Sorry for being late... My mind is not at all working and so the updates are delayed. I am really sorry if this update is not up-to mark. And pls vote and comment your views about this story. Your feedback is really very important and this update is dedicated to my chuweet sissy KarthigAbhi who ordered me to update this.

No proof read!!!!

As Pragya's stay in India extended due to some reasons, she got chance to spend few more days with Abhi, and her feelings for Abhi became too strong. She planned to propose after two days as Abhi went out of town for some family issues.

Pragya POV:

Abhi, please come soon yaar

Abhi, please come soon yaar. I am missing you so much. You are the only person whom I trust you more than anything in this world .

From small I didnt get my mom's love as my mom died after giving birth to me, my father only brought me up. He did everything for me. Everything was as per my wish but my father said only one thing that I must marry the person whom he chooses, so I won't get close to anyone with the fear that I will break my father's promise but after seeing you, after being with you, my mind thinks of only one thing that is my future with you.

Yes, Abhi. I love you... I love you so much...

End of the POV...

After two days.....

It was nearly 2 am, Abhi returned home and just fell on bed as it was a tiresome journey. His beautiful sleep was disturbed by a constant taps on his cheek, and a sweet voice calling him.

" Abhi.... Abhi.... wake up yaar it's getting late... Abhiiiiiii... " Pragya called with almost irritation as its been half an hour she is trying to wake him up.

Abhi smiled realizing its his lady love who is trying to wake him up, he loves irritating her.

" Don't know how I am going wake this kumbakarn daily... " she mumbled.

" What did you say? " Abhi asked getting up from his bed. As Pragya's was sitting next to him, she was startled due to his sudden assault.

That's when Abhi realized how close they are. Abhi's hand started to caress her cheek and Pragya was lost in his touch.