Boyf Riends

♡fluff to angst❌

⚠no warning⚠

Jeremy was still torn apart from the funeral he went to for Michael. He was flipping through pictures of them together on his phone. Each one crushing him more than the last.

"Why did it have to be him...?" He whispered to himself. Jeremy had remembered how stupid he was in the past. Breaking Michael's heart twice. Maybe even more times. Accusing him of cheating. Leaving him behind to be popular. He let out a pained sob. He hated everything about this. Everything. He refused to talk to anyone, refused to leave his room, refused to do anything. All he wants is to be with Michael...

"The fireworks..." He muttered, looking at a picture of Michael and himself sitting on a blanket in the grass, watching the fireworks. The memory flashed through his mind.

Jeremy smiled at Michael, who had just settled himself on the ground. Jeremy sat with his legs out in front of him, using his hands to prop himself up. As the fireworks started, he felt a hand gently fall over his own. Jeremy relaxed, his head falling to the side and on Michael's shoulder.

The fireworks continued, Michael and Jeremy side by side, hands intertwined. It was perfect. Jeremy looked at Michael.. Just as the last firework went spiraling through the air, Michael looked at Jeremy, their faces centimeters apart.

"Jeremy..." Michael muttered. Jeremy stared back at him.. Was Michael looking at his lips-?

"Michael..." Jeremy, being the-what he thought to be-straight person, couldn't stop imagining this with Christine. Michael closed his eyes and leaned in to close the gap. But Jeremy panicked, backing away. Their laced hands now being pulled apart. Michael looked at Jeremy, his eyes filled with sadness and practically reading "I'm so sorry." He slowly got up, walking away as the lamp post lights turned back on.

Jeremy snapped back to reality. "How could I have been so stupid!?" He yelled at himself, facepalming. So maybe he did break Michael's heart more than twice. Jeremy was a crying and sobbing mess for the past few weeks. He felt terrible. And no matter who tried to help him, he just acted cold and moody towards anyone. He stopped receiving texts from his friends. Who he assumed had just gave up on helping him.

Jeremy was completely, and officially, forgotten.

//; ok so, I wrote this as a response to an rp I was doing with someone on amino, and I thought it turned out pretty good ;\\

//; So yeah ;\\