running into him

She was alluring, her medium black waves, so black that they were tinted blue,
she was as thin as a needle, her light bluebell doe eyes masking her hidden past.

     She would watch herself making sure every move was right, was she scared, happy, sad, angry? not even she knew. She was as beautiful as a sunset. She was innocent, pure, but what she never really said, she was sad, nobody knew why she was though..

     Nobody knew she could be hiding events as to the mystery that had occurred to the humble capital city of France.

     if you could believe it, Marinette Dupain Cheng, now aged 19, used to be a bright girl, a girl full of positivity and kindness, a girl who never got over her high school love, Adrien Agreste, could Adrien possibly change Marinette back to normal with what everyone calls love?
     Will this story have a happy ending?
~~
Marinette ::

     It was a late night, not much people in sight, most of France was quietly asleep. Many lights have been turned on though, illuminating the beautiful city of love, as people were sound asleep.

     Except for a certain bluenette who had just came back from New York. It had been many years since she's been back in Paris France, she wondered if her childhood friends still lived here..

     She had become a model, widely known throughout the US, not at all throughout Europe though, after many planning and scheduling, she was able to come to the mother of the fashion industry, Paris France.

     You might think that a girl like her would want to pursue her famous modeling career, but in fact, she still had the dream of becoming a fashion designer, a dream that got taken away from her by..

     Now all she's doing is running, from something she'd call the centre of evil.
••
Adrien ::

     "..Adrien.. Adrien!!" A certain girls voice snapped him out of his trance.

     They were both at the park, surrounded by flowers, and beautiful views, summer was just around the corner and the weather was warmer.

     "Yes Lila..?" He murmured opening his eyes looking up at Lila, his head was laying on her lap, she smiled warmly stroking his blonde hair while her hazel eyes glistened in warm feelings.

     "I should get going, I don't want to worry my parents, and it's getting really late.." She sighed, as she cupped his face giving him a soft kiss. Adrien gave her a small smile as he began lifting himself off of her lap.

     "Lila Rossi, I love you.." He whispered to her, as he held her by the waist trying to get at least one more gesture before she left him alone.

     "And Adrien Agreste, I love you too, but I have to get going, once I find a place i'll be able to stay with you however long you want." She giggled, as she lifted herself up dusting her skirt as she began leaving him all alone at the park.
••
Marinette ::

     Marinette finally arrived at her penthouse she surprisingly bought with no help of her.. parents or friends, whatsoever.

     It was a cute home, nothing too overboard, it had two bedrooms, one big closet, one bathroom, a pretty large living room, and a fairly small kitchen and dining space.

     Marinette didn't pick the penthouse just for its looks, but more for its view, outside her small balcony was a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. She instantly fell in love with everything in her penthouse.

    After she finished unloading all of her boxes she decided that this would be a good time to go and explore her home town, regain memories from her teens maybe.

    She took a quick shower to get rid of the sweat, changed into some black sweats and a grey sweatshirt, leaving her hair in a messy bun, why would she try? It wasn't like she would run into anybody from her past,

     but oh how wrong she would be.

     She left her penthouse running down the flight of stairs, excited for the amazing views she'd see.
••
Adrien ::

     Adrien began walking back to the Agreste mansion, he lived in a fairly safe part of France so he had nothing to worry about, no robbers, murderers, or creeps have ever really been seen around this side of town either so he was pretty careless.

     He was still Paris' Golden Boy, as he had been for most of his life, his father resided in New York now, so he had gotten to inherit the Iconic Agreste mansion. Nathalie and Gorilla had left with Gabriel, so Adrien was pretty alone in the huge mansion, he humbly called home.

     He still modeled like before but now appearing on some talk shows, and sometimes acted, because of his popularity.

     Lila and him have been dating for almost 4 years, since high school, he had been planning on proposing to her soon, possibly asking her to move in with him to save the struggle of her not having her own home. They began dating after Marinette had left, he missed her a lot, she was a really good friend to him.

     He had been getting pretty close to his mansion before someone rammed into him, interrupting his train of thought, and knocking both of them over, turns out Adrien was admiring the Eiffel Tower as so was the girl who was now on the concrete.

     He was the first one to get up, "that was a pretty tough fall." He choked out to lighten the awkward mood, dusting himself off with one hand, and holding the other out for her, not once thinking of looking over at the girl.

     "Yeah, i'd say so too." She smiled, grabbing his hand, pulling herself up.

     Once she was up they both looked up.
In front of Adrien stood a fairly tall bluenette with soft bluebell eyes, the bluebell eyes he could instantly tell apart from any other blue eyes.

     "Marinette?" He choked out, widening his eyes.
Marinette had left during freshman year, well more like disappearing with no notice, she hadn't even told Alya.

     "It can't be.. I thought you were dead, they reported you dead! Wait are you dead and am I just going crazy?" Adrien was still in shock as he began rambling.

     "Surprise..?" Was the only word Marinette could muster up.

word count 1055