lifeboat

"Remember that time when we had that pep rally and Kim was dared to run butt-naked across the gym." Marc exclaimed as Kim instantly turned red, "you were suspended for a week, it was priceless!" Everyone laughed.

"And that one time Rose put gum on Ms. Mendeleiev's chair!" Mylene pointed at Rose who began laughing.
"Ms mendeleiev gave me detention for 2 weeks straight, it was unfair!" Rose exclaimed but continued laughing

As all the teens, adults now, resurfaced memories, they didn't notice the bluenette who made her way in.
"Hey everyone."she said as she found herself a seat, "Hope i'm not too late."
Alya looked up first, "of course not." She gave Marinette a smile as everyone else greeted her, but Lila and Kagami. Chloe stayed quiet but gave Marinette a big smile as Marinette glanced over at her.

    "We're sharing memories." Kim shared gesturing her to join.
"I remember when Marinette took Adriens phone to delete her embarrassing voice mail!" Alya laughed as Marinette turned red.
"Spill what it was about! It was in the past so tell us!"

"I called him hot stuff." Marinette dropped her head flushing.
Everyone burst out laughing including Adrien.
"Adrien remember when we did our first keg and i accidentally dropped you, and you and the keg flipped over!" Max cackled, "Kim was more worried about the keg too.." Adrien mumbled. Everyone snickered.

Marinette felt alive being with her friends. Like nothing could bring her down, maybe if she did this more often she'd be safe. Safe from the voice in her head, she was really tempted to get electroshock therapy on her head to see what it does. Then she realized that until he found what he needed he wouldn't leave.
What did he need? The only people she knew personally were in this room, was it one of these people? She glanced at everyone, stopping at Adrien who gave her a small smile. She felt like a teenager all over again.

     "I remember when Alya got stuck in the panther cage with Nino, and it took more than two hours to get them out." Marinette chuckled letting out a memory from their 8th grade year.
Everyone laughed at the memory.

How good it feels to feel alive.

A/N Hey hey, i'm back since summer vacation is starting really soon, so that means the book will be finished soon, sorry this chapter was so vague, I have a surprise in store :). Thanks for the ones that stuck around!