world burn

Sometimes even the best nights die down, and the party was no exception. The night felt so normal, she was living out of fear. Marinette wondered if she should start going out more..

     Marinette awoke with 4 new messages. 2 from Alya, 1 from Adrien, and 1 from Nathaniel. She sighed and started with Alya, who asked her if she was free for brunch with just her. Adrien asked if she had fun. Nathaniel wanted to go get lunch with her.

She ignored them all and laid back onto the middle of her bed, she suddenly felt a strong amount of pain everywhere on her body, but she couldn't move or scream.

    "Marinette! Marinette kill them all." Hawkmoth whispered.
"They are distracting you, making you get hurt, don't you want that to stop?"

     "Your solution is a lie, no one here deserves to die, except me and the monster I created." Marinette forcefully yelled.

     "Fight back and I will make you regret defying me i will cut you.!" Hawkmoth screamed.
"How so? Your in me, you can't cut me from inside." Marinette laughed but winced in pain from the stinging of her wounds.

     Marinette sat up facing the headboard, and slammed her head into it. Blacking out.
Fighting back.

     "Marinette! Marinette, what happened."
Marinette slowly sat up surrounded by white.
"I must've blacked out." She whispered.
She looked up.
It was Nathaniel.

     "How did you find out?"
"Well I was coming over to drop off your wallet and I heard you screaming, so I let my self in and I heard a loud crash and when i walk in you were almost gone so I called and here you are ! At the hospital."

word count 277!
Sorry its short but i'm on summer vacation so i'll update often.
Guess what! I made it to Varsity Cheer! Today I had fitting and it was fun.