Embarrassing Fankie

"OMG! Guess what YouTuber I found who is so adorable!", I texted Toni jumping up and down.

"Who?," Toni texted curiously.

"CRAWFORD COLLINS!," I texted back hyperventilating.

"That's so awesome," Toni texted.

So me being myself, I wanted to know more about this beautiful brown eyed cutie. His favorite color is red, which is typical because it's his older brother Chris's favorite color. And he's Canadian, and Canadian are like the most hottest people ever known to man.

So I went to school, talking to Toni and Frank in the hallways. Seeing all the popular people walking by, then found Sean in the group.

"Hey Frankie," I whispered in a quite voice.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?"

Frankie's face flushed with embarrassment, cheeks red as a tomato.

"Y-yeah...," Frankie said smirking a little bit. Toni and I yelled out

"SEAN KENNEDY!!!!!"

Sean turned around, Frankie covering up his face with shakey hands. Sean said to the group "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later. I have to uhh.. Talk to Amanda.

"Okay," said the whole group and walking around the corner to lunch.

"What's up, Amanda, Toni, and Frankie," Sean said happily.

Toni, Frankie,and I said "ehh.. Not bad i guess just eww school."

"I hear yeah," Sean said with his happiness slowly fading away.

*RING!!!*

"Oh God, uhh.. I got to go. Talk to you guys later?," Sean said worried.

"Yeah, see you later," Frankie replied with a smile on his face blushing.

Sean running to lunch and Frankie, Toni an I walking to Science class.