Mr.Hot Science Teacher

So Toni,Frankie, and I walked into Science class laughing about an inside joke of ours since the beginning of seventh grade. We all sat down in our seats, just about a seat apart from each other. Mr.Fauci was writing homework on the board,

The whole class moans and groans. We all hate homework with a very big passion.

"Okay class, today we will be doing a science experiment on chemistry."

Toni was watching him as if she was a statue. I turned around and looked at Toni and made a heart and she looked at me embarrassed.

"You can have three people in a group as soon as we get to the lab," Mr.fauci said. Or what Toni likes to call him, Mr.hot science Teacher.

So as soon as we got to the lab, Toni,Frankie, and I got into a group. We put on our safety goggles on so that nothing happens to us while we play with chemicals. While Mr.Fauci was giving us directions on what to do, I was talking to Toni who was right next to me.

"So, what do you think about "Chemistry?," I asked her.

Oh.. It's just great I love Mr.Fac... I-I mean Learning about chemistry," Toni said in a daydreamy voice.

"She's in her own little world," I said to Frankie. He nodded very heavily as if he was head banging to his music.

*************RING****************

"Okay class, make sure that your goggle are back where they were. Have a great day, see you all tomorrow," Mr.Hot Science teacher said. When Toni and Mr.Fauci looked at each other, He winked while Toni was starting to walk away.