Life Is Okay

Its almost graduation already?! Wow years go by so fast, I can't believe it. It goes even faster when you get older.
************************************
Aye! I'm Amanda, I know I have a very big obsession with Youtubers & music but that's just a normal teenage life. Well, for me anyway. I've been moving all around the world, from New York to Nevada I can't ever stop bouncing around from place to place for my life.
************************************
So since the beginning of middle school I've been friends with Toni and Frank, there my best friends and hope they will be with me for a very long time. I talk about a lot of things with them and we obsess over a lot. Like fangirling over real life people to others that we can never have.
************************************
On a day in the month of September I was watching YouTube videos and obsessing over Youtubers, such as Chris Collins (aka WeeklyChris). I wasn't really paying attention to his siblings as much I mean I knew his older sister Kirsten but other than that I didn't know anything about his other two siblings. Then I watched one of Chris's video's with this young brown eyed boy named Crawford. I thought he was a best friend of his, but it was his younger brother!
************************************