Surprise Visit

So after school, Toni, Frankie, and I went to the donut place called Doug's Donut Land. We ordered our usuals, then sat down and relaxed.

"I wish Crawford was here. He loves donuts..," I said very sad.

"Wish tomorrow would get here already so that I can see Mr.Hot Science Teacher," Toni said.

"And I wish I could see Baby Cakes (aka Sean)," Frankie said.

So all of us were eating our donuts In a very sad way. We all got the same donuts, which is our usual. All of the sudden someone walks in the Donut shop. He looked like he was 5'7, with a hoody on, listening to Drake.

"It's just probably some new kid in town, just ignore him," said Frankie.

The 5'7 tall boy turned around and was looking at me. Toni and Frankie both looking back at him. I didn't turn around and look. I thought it was some stranger that I didn't know. Toni and Frankie both looked at me. The kid walked up to me and said,

"Is that you Amanda?," The kid asked curiously. I was to scared to look at him, so I looked down at his feet.

"Y-yeah, that's me," I said nervously.

I looked up at the kid my hands shaking. I recognized who's shoes those were. Those weren't just anyone's shoes, those shoes belonged to......

"CRAWFORD!!!," I yelled in shock.

"Oh my God!, I missed you so much!," I said hugging him.

"I missed you too," said Crawford smiling. His smile was bigger than the donut I was eating.

"Oh sorry where are my manners, Crawford, this is Toni, and Frankie," I said nervously.

"Hi," said Toni and Frankie at the same time.

"Hello Toni and Frankie, how are you?," Crawford asked nicely.

"We're good, and you?," Toni and Frankie asked.

"Very good since I have finally found my princess that I haven't seen in a few months," Crawford said while looking at me with his deep brown beautiful eyes of his.

I blushed so much that my face was as red as the sun. I was so excited and happy to see him it was an unexpected suprise.