13: Rumored To Be Gay

WHEN FENG MIAN FINALLY ARRIVED HOME, she saw someone waiting at the gate

When all three people met, all were surprised.

Feng Mian did not expect Dean at her home, so she wondered for reasons but could only conclude that something has happened with Sunshine Orphanage.

Fei Long did not expect Feng Mian to have a very cute girlfriend. He even had to take another glance at Feng Mian's cold expression, then he begun to doubt if Feng Mian was truly cold all throughout. A person who can have someone worry about you genuinely can't be that bad.

Dean, upon seeing Feng Mian's countenance as if she just went through hell and back felt her heart quiver as tears were threatening to cause a dam.

Faltered steps, Dean approached. While the more Feng Mian got closer, the more she found it strange that Dean was much too shaken. "Is it that serious? Tell me what happened." She said, referring to Sunshine Orphanage.

"B-blood... Lots of blood..." Dean fearfully muttered.

Both Feng Mian and Fei Long were startled, and their expressions changed swiftly of one that was cold and serious. "Tell me! Have you contacted an ambulance? The authorities? Who dared cause trouble to the orphanage??"

Fei Long was surprised with two things about Feng Mian. He might need to do another bout of background check, for he did not know Feng Mian had any association with any orphanage. He glanced to his assistant who immediately caught his drift.

Hearing Feng Mian's interrogation, Dean paled even more. She shook her head numerous times, saying: "W-wrong! Y-you are bleeding... Sunshine Orphanage is fine... Please.. come inside and apply medicine on your wounds...."

Instead of waiting for Feng Mian to say anything, Dean gently grabbed Feng Mian's wrist and dragged her inside the mansion.

Staring at their retreating back, Fei Long was melancholic for a moment before driving off. There was only one woman who ever showed the same genuine care to him before... But she was no longer around.

When Ellar Fin saw his master looking like a deadman escaped from hell, he almost forgot to breath. He hurried some servants to get the things required for medical care as he himself brought Feng Mian a change of clothes.

Feng Mian washed herself, then allowed Dean and Ellar Fin to fix both her cut arms. Everything else under her clothes, she will manager herself.

While Feng Mian was safe at home, Ying Yue was boiling with so much hate.

After today, Ying Yue will make sure Feng Mian would never escape her scheme once again. Although she was aware it would have all gone according to plan if Fei Long Liu did not appear. Hence, she would make sure there would be no miscalculation next time. "Feng Mian... You will see!" She promised with gritted teeth.