32.5: Roball

WHILE THE EMPRESS AND THE EMPEROR of the business world were busy with their lives, a certain genius in programming was working on his (maybe) best creation in life.

Denise and Shi Bai were in his room as well, fussing about some yaoi porn that Dean could care less.

He continued on fiddling with some mechanical components, and applying the A.I. he had been developing for fun. It was small, like a ball and had a chip that can allow it to run by itself.

As soon as he inserted the last part, the Roball (robot ball, ye) rolled in circles for 10 minutes, before finally facing its creator who was looking at him with interest.

[Master.]

Denise and Shi Bai heard the mechanical voice that sounded like that of a child's and peered over at Dean's corner, only to see a very cute ball with artistic inscriptions on all sides.

Shi Bai jumped off the bed and curiously approached Roball.

"Hey, where did you get these weird parts with inscriptions on them?" She was fascinated by the details, making her feel the desire to keep it.

Dean did not look towards her as he quietly explained.

"Father brought them for me. Apparently, some foreign emissaries gifted it to Kupivoc."

Denise chuckled, his baritone voice sounding ever alluring. "And you made it into a living robot. You're a genius!"

Dean ignored Denise's straightforward compliment, looking as if he didn't care, but he just really didn't know how to accept compliments from others.

So he remained staring at Roball, a little fascinated as well.

[Please give me a command, Master. What do you wish?]

Shi Bai felt strange hearing Roball's mechanical voice. There must be something more to what it had just uttered.

She was about to stop Dean from saying anything thoughtless, but she was too late.

"A chance to be with her." His speech was almost emotionless, not believing he still desired Feng Mian even after a year.

"What are you saying! You can't just say things thoughtlessly!" Shi Bai complained, feeling anxious for whatever reason.

Roball rolled around for a minute, then the symbols on its body lit up, as if it was charging for something.

In another moment, Dean was gone. And so was Roball.

Shi Bai and Denise paled.

While they were drawing their thoughts to a blank for what just happened, a worldwide news was spread because of the Emperor's rage.

"News Flash! Emperor Fei Long Liu has finally gotten berserk when his Empress suddenly disappeared before him!! He is looking everywhere, from house to house, streets to streets. Be careful he might flip your skirt too!

Emperor is looking for his missing Empress!!

He just said that whoever stole her from him will experience true hell!!

Even as we speak, Emperor is forcing me to repeat the news.

His Empress is fucking MISSING. Someone find her!! OR I'll FREAKING DIE!! He is glaring daggers at me. DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THIS IS?!

ACTUAL HORNS ARE COMING OUT OF HIS HEAD. AHHH!"

Shi Bai turned to look at Denise, perplexed.