17: Catching The Dogs In The Act (!)

"THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me such a splendid day, B-Balthazar

"THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me such a splendid day, B-Balthazar.." Ying Yue sweetly said, attempting to hide the blush creeping onto her cheeks, making her look even more alluring.

The popular teen actor, Balthazar Erick Heimert, was staying in London for a while to film his next drama. After the night he took Ying Yue away from the Liu's and went to watch some movies, he has been smitten with her wit and charms, and have been looking for a chance to spend more time with her.

He took a gamble and invited Ying Yue to come with him in London even if he was buried with work. When she agreed, he was immensely happy that set her apart from the rest of the girls he had taken onto his bed.

He smiled at her gently, enjoying the sparkle in her limpid eyes that was only meant for him. He said, "If only I can spend another day with you, then never mind thank you's, I'll make you happy as long as you want..."

His voice was attractive, making Ying Yue's heart beat. Faced with a charming man with high level of flirting skills, Ying Yue was finding herself slowly smitten despite her other thoughts.

She released a hot breath that hit Balthazar's cheek since their faces were only a few inches apart. She smoothly purred, "These two weeks have been the greatest moments of my life, ..Balthazar.. I wouldn't mind spending more time with you..." Her limpid eyes glanced upward, scratching Balthazar's heart into impulsiveness.

Note: Skip this section if you don't want to read a little smut! REPEAT, Smut Alarm! Smut Alarm! Smut Alarm!  

His lips suddenly met her's as he heard her softly moan, but not to resist. He felt her kiss back clumsily, and he was happy he was her first. Their hot breath mingled as their lips continued to suck on each other's lips.

His hand slowly reached to caress her back, silently asking for permission stroking her back in alluring circles. In response, she gently rubbed his chest, circling her finger around his cherry for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck. Her touch caused his heart to pump up hot blood, invigorating his movements into dominating her smaller frame. Balthazar received permission and gingerly lifted Ying Yue in his arms, opening her door, and in they went, passion intertwining their hearts and body.