20: Lust & Love

FENG MIAN STUDIED for her University's entrance exam for one month, while her businesses kept giving her billions of dollars

FENG MIAN STUDIED for her University's entrance exam for one month, while her businesses kept giving her billions of dollars. Being the dark horse, she was almost on par with Fei Long, if not richer in another few years.

During the one month Feng Mian remained in her library, Ying Yue was taxing herself in order to climb higher. She also hired agents to observe Feng Mian's every move, gathered information about Feng Mian's assets and have met some of Feng Mian's associates.

She was sure she was doing great at reeling in more powerful figures on her side, especially from Feng Mian's side.

When before, she only wanted to obtain Horizon Line Inc., but as soon as she did, she found out Feng Mian was even more powerful than her. It felt like no matter what she did, Feng Mian will always be better than her.

From being the first legal son, to being the heir, and now, Feng Mian became one of the leading figures of the business world, nationally and globally. Almost everyone in the online community have heard of Feng Mian once, if not twice or more.

While thinking of how to bring down Feng Mian so she can finally be the only Zhao who have superior abilities, a pair of arms gently wrapped themselves around her waist. Then an alluring voice full of sweetness whispered into her ears, whispering: "Yue'er, you promised you would spend time with me if I talked with Mr Corazon. Why haven't you fulfilled the promise... Hm?"

His hand stroked Ying Yue's voluptuous body, going up and down from her hips to her thigh. His amorous actions elicited a soft breathe out of Ying Yue's cherry lips, and were then met with another pair of warm wet lips, biting and sucking them as soon as they connected.

She moaned for a while until she pushed him away gently.

In her gentle and sweet affectionate voice, she said, "Of course I can't miss spending time with you... Just that, could you please do me another favor, my love?"

The man's eyes radiated with so much gentleness that a normal woman might just fall for his charms, but the woman in his embrace had a heart as hard as stone and poisonous as a snake. Nevertheless, he was drowning under her beguiling gaze. "Anything..." He whispered, hot breath tickling her cheek.

Ying Yue smiled, a smile capable of softening the man's heart into mush. "Please set up an extravagant party celebrating Creative Studious 35th anniversary, and send an invitation to all the people in this list..."

The man was indeed Iker Matheus, now obsessed with Ying Yue instead of air planes. If he did not prioritize a foolish love, he might have become an intern at a Pilot Academy.

Iker briefly scanned the list and nodded his head, turning his gentle eyes to his beloved and kissed her soft cheeks. "As you wish.."

Ying Yue giggled from all the kisses Iker was giving her, all the while knowing the man was genuinely smitten with her charms. However, she didn't exactly care for that.