Chapter 2

I arrived in the revenge era once I parted from from the other guys. The transfer landed me into an alley way beside a big concert masqurade. The lighting coming bright from inside and noise of concert accruing inside. The atmosphere was so different, I remember this, but now coming back in time it just puts a weird damper on me. Like old memories right in front of me.

"Get ahold of yourself party, nows not the time to be in shock, but to get in action and get back to my present, as the future im the killjoy leader who everyone looks to and part of the fab four." I told myself sternly.

I took a deep breathe and entered through the side door. There was a lot of tech and lighting crew everywhere. They were to preoccupied so I figured I could slip past to the side of the stage and wait for them. I knew they, MCR was almost finished because the last song we preformed was "the jetset life is gonna kill you"

there I was strutting across the stage in my revenge suit and black raven hair. There was Mikey with his brown hair and glasses and poker face, frank piped up and trying to kick my ass, ray with his big Afro and so occupied in his guitar and bob shredding th drums.

The song finished and the crowd cheered. Far to my left a girl was cheering their names. Like she new them personally. I recognize that voice. I turned and there she was. Dyed black hair and brown eyes, she was wearing skinny jeans and a studded belt, converses and a button shirt with a checkered black nail polish and dark make up. My best friend, tomboyish and geeky as usual and pumped at the same time just as we all were. That's what made us connected

I didn't have time to think or speak to her Im on a mission.

"Thank you Barcilonia! You are amazing" Gerard kissed them goodbye and the guys walked this way. Shit I didn't think how'll I approach them.

I hid behind a big amp and watched them walk by.need some kind of approach. Oh to hell with it. "Way to stragitze party" I face palmed. I figure they'll be out in the tour bus. Ok it's getting weird I'm talking of them in third person when was once there. I followed the scent of caffeine and smoke. It went to the back exit.

There was music blasting from the tour bus. I knocked loudly on the door. Frank answered. He gaped at me. "Hi, is Gerard here?" well how stupid do I feel. "Who are you and why do sound and look so Similiar to him, but with red hair?" he looked me up and down. "My name is party, Maybe if I can talk to you I would appreciate it." I jokingly smiled.

he gasped and ran back into the bus. They came out and I was looking out of It. "Frank's right you do look similar to me." "Look there is no time to explain, but I'm future you, a killjoy my name is now party, the future is in danger, and I need your help." they stared at me in shock. "How, what..." ray stuttered. "There is now way your me." Gerard reached out and touched my hair. "Ok you are." "This is so weird." Mikey muttered. I shot a amused smile his way. "It's real." frank shrugged.

"Alright we'll help." Gerard nodded. I sighed relieved. "Hey guys!" I froze at the voice it was her again, she died along with everyone else during the domination of Bli. "Hey!" Gerard laughed nervously.

He looked like he was ready to bolt. The others already did. "What's wrong?" she came closer. How much I wanted to pull her into my arms and tell her how much I missed her. she doesn't know about me yet.

"There is no easy way to explain this Lydia .." she noticed me. She looked between us. "He's the future me." he motioned towards me. "The future is in danger." I finally spoke. "Have fourty eight hours to get them there because well we need their help." She looked directly in my eyes. "Gerard.?" she turned to him the other me. He looked pain as I was. She turned back to me her face showed confusion and worried. Right then and there I pulled her into my arms.

*Written by N9killjoy_dreamer