Thayne x reader (best friends)

"Thayne! Wake up!" I called down the hall of my two bedroom apartment. I shared it with my best friend Thayne.

He stumbled out of his room. "Y/n, shhh. I'm sleeping." He mumbled. I giggled. "Thayne it's 10 am. You have class at 10:30." I reminded him. His eyes shot open. "Y/n, it's 10 in the morning?!" He almost yelled. I nodded, setting a plate of eggs on the table for him. He grabbed some in his hand, shoved it in his mouth and ran back to his bedroom.

He came out dressed and ready to leave 15 minutes later. "Y/n, I'll see in a few hours. I gotta go. Bye." He rushed. "Bye, Thayne." I called after him. I sat at the table and ate my breakfast.

10 minutes later Thayne came storming in. I tried not to laugh. "Y/f/n, [your full Name] it's only 7 am and a Sunday. I don't have class." He grumbled. "I know!" I replied, laughing. He sat across from me. "So, why did you wake me up so early?" He asked. I smiled. "You poor child. I'm making you come shopping with me." I gave him an evil smirk. "No." He refused. "Yep! Stores open at 8 so I'm gonna get around and you can have a real breakfast." He knew i was forcing him.

I left with Thayne at 7:45. First we went to Sephora and got some make up, then to Hot Topic for some clothes and merch. Then I went to Victoria Secret by myself. Thayne obviously didn't want to go in there. I got perfume and lotion then I left.

We went home and thayne went back to bed. I tried on the dress i got from Hot Topic. I really liked it so i kept it on. At 1 Thayne woke up. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked when he saw me applying a substance to your hair. "Dying my hair blue." I replied. He laughed at me. "Let me help." He offered. He pulled back some of my hair and put the dye in it.

Thayne pov

I woke up from my nap to see my roommate attempting and failing at doing her hair. I offered her help and started applying the dye. She sat in her chair while I tugged at her hair, running my fingers through it with the dye on my hands. "Y/n." I said. "Thayne." She replied. "All done!" I said, excitedly. That's not what I was going to say but I'm not comfortable telling her I've liked her since we met 2 years ago at the beginning of college.

Your pov

After Thayne helped me with my hair and I washed it out I put back on my new dress. I walked out of the bathroom. Thayne looked at me. "You look stunning!" He said. "I know." I joked with him. I sat next to him on the couch. "Y/n," Thayne said. I nodded. "I like you. Like more than a friend." I heard him say. I immediately got stiff. It's not that I didn't like him back, because I did, but because I didn't expect it.

"Thayne..." I started to say but he cut me off. "I understand if you hate me now. I know I'm not boyfriend material..." He mumbled. Then I kissed him. "Boyfriend material enough." I said. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

The next few days were weird. We talked but not much. Then out of the blue Thayne asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I accepted.

Now 10 years later, both of us are on Broadway performing in Hamilton, and now we're getting married.

"Do you, y/f/n, take Thayne to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?" The priest asks me. "I do." I reply. "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Thayne Jasperson. You may kiss the bride." Then I feel Thaynes lips on mine.

Mr and Mrs Thayne Jasperson... forever.

I'm super proud of this even tho it's boring.

Do you like Thayne?

Do you like Seabury?

Answer to both from me: obviously