Chris x reader (adopted)

Y/n was 10 when you were adopted by Christopher Jackson. That 4 years ago. He was just starting Hamilton. He's now back on your with the Angelica Tour cast. You travel with him. Everywhere he goes you and your mom are right behind him.

You sat in the audience while your mom took a bathroom break. She also helped with the sales during the break between act 1 and 2 and before and after the show. Some people knew you and wanted a picture but not many people knew you're Chris's kid. You saw your dad on stage. He wasn't playing George like usual, but Burr. It was weird seeing him go from Hamilton's daddy to his killer. It was only Wait For It so the show hadn't been going on for long.  (That's the song im listening to lol) He was doing amazing. A lot of people felt the emotion. At least the people around you. Then out of no where the stage collapsed.

Chris was beneath the stage, be fell through. Everyone thought the stage was old but not too old to break like that. Immediately people were freaking out. The cast was on the stage looking for Chris. You got up and ran to the stage. You pushed through people and crowds. You used all your weight to hoist up onto the stage. The woman playing Eliza hugged you and didn't let go until your mom got you. "Darling, he's gonna take you to his dressing room while I talk to the paramedic." She said leaving you with the man who played Charles Lee. He took you to his dressing room and turned on the tv. News had already broken out about Chris falling. You wanted to know if he was hurt bad so you watched while "Charles" went out to get chips from the lounge.

Actor in Hamilton has fallen 3 feet from stage when the stage broke underneath him. The Stage manager said "the stage is old we just didn't think this would happen" parammedic, John Cook, says "Jackson was in the middle of wait for it and the stage collapsed. He's got a piece of wood sticking out from his leg and is on the way to the E.R. as we speak, ma'am." More coming up at 6 pm tonight on news channel 10.

"Charles" came back and quickly flicked the tv off. He handed you some chips. "I don't know what kind you like so I grabbed all 8 bags." You took the kind you liked most. (Comment which ones you like. I like sour cream and cheddar cheese) he saw you were shaking and sat you down on the couch. You sat the chips next to you and waited for your mom. Eating everyone once and a while but checking your texts from your mom every 3 seconds. Finally your mom texted you. Your dad just got out of surgery. They say he'll be okay in a few months with a wheelchair. You exhaled. She texted you again get some sleep now. It's 1 am.  1 am? It only felt like an hour. You looked at the clock. 1:29. Daniel (Charles lee) gave you a blanket and a throw pillow.

The next morning your mom took you to the hospital. "Hey, dad!" You almost yelled when you saw your dad. "Hey, kiddo. Were you good for Daniel? I know he babysat all night." He teased. You nodded. "Yeah, I mainly slept, ate, and texted mom. I was scared, Dad." You confessed. "Don't worry about me, kid. You've got too much to live for. Don't they, seetheart!" He greeted your mom then. Yes I added they bc I dunno your gender

A few months later

Actor Christopher Jackson returns to the stage tonight as Aaron Burr after his stage accident 5 months ago. An interview with his child, y/n.

"I was scared for my dad but I'm glad he's going back tonight."

Tonight alot more people wanted your picture. You even got some compliments. "You're so brave." And "I wouldve lost my mind if that happened. So inspirational!"