Ch 2: New Neighbor

-=+=- GRASER'S POV -=+=-

"Sorry for the noise guys, i just got a new neighbor and they must be moving today, so if you hear any weird noises that's what it's from." I said into my mic (He was recording an SG)

"Aww Graser got a new nieghbor. Who would move next to you your so ugly!" H said in the background while laughing

"I know but i don't know them. Let's just hope they don't make loud noises!" i exclaimed

-_-_-_-_-  TIME SKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT -_-_-_-_-

"......ok H make weird noises with a bo-" 

KNOCKING

"Um. HOLD ON BE RIGHT THERE!" i yelled " Ok H hurry and do the outro someones at my door!"

"JIG JIG JAG HIG HIJ BOOM!" H said 

Graser stopped the recording and said he had to go to he muted his mic and went to the door and opened it to find a girl with red hair and green eyes standing there.

"Um, hi I'm Andrea your new nieghbor." The girl said with a smile 

I had stood there for a while and Andrea started to get a weird look on her face. Realizing that I had said nothing panicly I said "Oh sorry I'm Zach nice to meet you."

"Thanks so i just thought i should come say hi." 

"Oh ok well um" I said not really knowing how to reply and looking anxiously back to my bedroom door.

"Oh I'm sorry did I interupt something?" She said with smpathy

"No i was just working on something for work."

"Oh well I'll you get back to it then. Bye nice to meet you Zach." She said as she smiled waved and then walked away with a little pep in her step.

I closed the door and walked back to my room and sat down at the desk.

"GRASER! Graser unmute your mic you stupid robot!" H said/yelled

"Oh shut up EV!" 

"Who was knocking?" He asked sounding sorta intrigued 

"My new nieghbor Andrea" 

"ooooooooooooooooooo Graser has a girl for a nieghbor!" H said teasingly 

"Shut up. I'm tired. GOOD NIGHT HBomb94" I said in my high pitched voice

"Night GRASERMC" H said in the same voice.

I disconnected from TS and decided i would check twitter before i went to bed. As i scrolled throught twitter there was the usal stuss fan art. Straub being his self. Then I noticed something on one of my post with the name Andy. It couldn't be could it. No I'm just tired and don't know what im talking about.

I decided to write a goodnight tweet "No more twitter for me. It's bedtime!"