Ch 3: Moving is always fun...

-=+=- ANDREA'S POV -=+=-

As i pulled into the drive way of the new house i realized it was a duplex (a house that is connected to another house). 'Well at least I'm not loud, lets just hope the neighbor, if i have one, isn't.' I thought to myself.

-_-_-_-_- TIME SKIP AHEAD A BIT -_-_-_-_-

"NO NO ES KILLING ME NO H HELP!" I could hear yelling from the other side of the wall, sounded like a male.

"Oh great i have a neighbor, its a male, and he's loud, just great looks like I'll be having long nights, oh well" I said out loud

Princess looked up at me and wimpered a little. "Fine ill take you out!"

As i walk out with Princess i notice that it was getting pretty late and i still han't met him yet. "Ok girl we gotta make this quick unless you want to meet the neighbor to," I said she barked, "ok i'll take that as a no haha." I walked back to my front door opened it and let Princess in.

As i walked i kind of got a little nervous, i mean this was my first house and my first real neighbor and who knows how long either of us will live here. After a few minutes i realized i was standing at his door with my hand in a fist about to knock. "What will i say? What if i puke? What if he's like 50? Or 10?" 

I knocked and there was a hesitation then i heard "Hold on i'll be right there!" from the other side of the door. I didn't know what to say so i just stood there awkwardly. 

After about 2 minutes the door finally opened and to my surprise the boy was actually attractive and wasn't 10 or 50 he looked about my age maybe older. He had brown shaggy hair and green eyes and looked to be a little under 6 foot.

(A-Andy Z-Graser)

A- Um, hi im Andrea your new neighbor." 

A couple minutes went by and no response. It was kinda of awkward jus standing here in silence. 

Z- Oh sorry im Zach nice to meet you.

A- Thaks so i thought i should come say hi

Z- Oh ok well um

He looked back nervously at his door like he was in the middle of something.

A- Oh sorry did i interupt something?

Z- Oh no i was just working on stuff for workou

A- Oh well I'll let youget back to it then. Bye nice to meet you Zach. 

I waved before walking back to my place. I opened the door and was greeted by Biggles."You ready for some food?" I sat the bowl of on the floor and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I walked to my matress which still was on the floor with the bed frame sitting againist the wall and layed down and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through twitter i replied to some of my friends.

As i refreshed the page i saw Graser had posted something 'No more twitter forme. Its bedtime!' I decided to reply just for the hell of it  "Enjoy your sleep ugly robot!"

With that i set my phone on silent and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for like never updating! If i ever go tat long without an update me scream at me on here or om twitter: @mokes21 . Again super sorry ill try to be better and i hope your enjoying so far!

-----------------------------------------------------