Ch 4: Its all just a dream

-=+- ANDREA'S POV -=+=-

-_-_-_-_- TIME SKIP A COUPLE WEEKS -_-_-_-_-

"It will be okay just trust me" He said as he got coser to me

"No i dont want to i don't beleive you, just go away please!" I said but it was to late i was already in the corner and he had his hands on me.

I tried to scream to get someone attenion i was no use. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" I tried to scream but nothing came out.

I tried again "NO NO PLEASE!"

"Wake up. Andrea wake up your alright just wake up" I heard in the distance. 

Suddenly I jolted up from my dream, more like nightmare, I looked around and as i did i saw a man standing over me with a concerned look on his face. After a few seconds i realized it was my neighbor Zach.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked still shocked that he was in my room.

"You were screaming in your seep it sounded ike you were being killed. Oh and you left your door unlocked. Better question are you okay? You seemed pretty scared by the way you were screaming." Zach said/asked

'I was screaming oh no not these again' I thought to myself.

"Oh no did i say anything? Or did i just scream?" I asked 

"Um you said 'Get away fro mme you monster' other than that it was just screaming. Why?"

"It was a night terror. A dream that seems so real you think its actually happened, and in my case what i was dreaming about actually did happen a couple years ago...." 

"So wait something bad enough to give you dreams that bad actually happened to you?" He cut me off

"Yes" I said who knew such a small word could make me start to tear up.

"You dont have to explain if you dont want to you. I just want to make sure your okay." Zach said with simpathy in his voice

"Thank you and im fine." 

"Okay well here," he said as he grapped my phone and handed it to me "let me give you my number so if you ever need anything you can call or text me." Zach said.

As i unlcoked my phone and got to the new contact page he gave me his number and got up to leave. "Wait can you stay in case it happens again, please?" I asked knowing he wouldnt

"Sure, let me just go lock my door." He said 

He walked out of the house and came back in a couple minutes later. He never came back into the room. I got up and walked out to the livinig room and saw him sound asleep on the couch. I waked back to my room and grabbed the zebra blacket walked out to the living room and placed it over him.

-=+=- ZACH'S POV -=+=-

-_-_-_-_- TIME SKIP TO MORING  -_-_-_-_-

I woke to discover Andrea has givin me a blacket sometime in the night. I decided to check on her so I walked back to her room .She was still sound asleep. Her dog saw me and walked over to me. 

"Hey there girl." I said while petting her.

'BING' I look around and i see her computer she had a nice set up three moditors I had her twitter open one teamspeak and Spotify and the other did have anything but icons. I walked over the the chair to see what the noise was. 'Grace poked you: Play Sg with me!' I sat down and turned her mic on.

"Andrea is still alseep, but i can play with you if you want."

Grace was silent but evenually she replied "Um sure, but first who are you? You dont sound like her boyfriend." 

Boyfriend? Wow did not see that one coming.

"I'm not her boyfriend im just her neighbor Zach. Last night she had a night terror and asked me to stay so in case it happened again I would be here."

"Oh ok well lets play. Minecraft should be one of the icons on her main desktop."

It had been about 30 mins and we ket dieing in the game. Til finally we were in deathmatch. I saw the other component and it was actually a friend of mine.

"Yo its Bayani. We got this" I said

"Your crazy that's Bayani he's gonna rekt us." Grace stated

In the end i ended up winning. 

"You just got her first win ever!"

"What she hasnt won a game yet?"

I checked her status and to my surprise out of the 1,457 games she only won one. She didn't even win it i did.

"Well now i feel bad." 

As soon as i said that i felt a tap on my shoulder and i jumped. Grace was on the other end laughing at me. 

"Rood!" I exclaimed to both of them and started laughing myself.

"Soooo whatcha doin?" Andy asked me as she sat on her desk.

"Well, even though i feel bad about it, i won you're first game on MCSG."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!!" She screamed 

"Sorry! I didn't know you hadn't won a game." I told her

"Whatever!"

I got up out of her chair and started to leave. "Where ya going?"

"Oh well i have some work to take care of. I'll text you later bye Andy."

"Oh ok bye Zach." 

I waved as i walked back to my house. As soon as i walked in both Shadow and Marley were waiting at the door. "I'm guessing you guys are hungry."

They looked at me and meowed. Taking that as yes i walked into the kitchen and got out there food and placed the bowls on the floor.

----------------------------------------------

Gonna stop here. I know i havnt uploaded in a while sorry a lot was o my plate and on top of that school started. BUT AYYYY GRASER'S AND H'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to update way more often than i usally do. Oh yeah and im writing one shots so go check those out!

---------------------------------------------