Chapter 5: Dumps and Cuts

OMG you guys im soooooooo sorry ive been so busy with school and debate and theater im so sorry i haven't updated. While was gone i just kept getting notifications about this and im FINALLY writing a new chapter.

PS THERE WILL BE SOME SAD PARTS SO YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF SELF HARM DEPRESSION OR HURT PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

---------------------------------------

-=+=- ANDY'S POV -=+=-

I could feel something wasn't right i just didn't know what. I decided to text Leo

"Babe what's wrong i have a feeling something happened!"

An hour or two went by no response so i texted Bri and Anna

"Hey what's wrong with everyone Leo wont reply and its weird. I have a feeling somethings happened can you fill me in PLEEEEEAASEEE!"

I immanently got a text from both of them....not weird but they both said the same thing.

"Your gonna need to call Leo otherwise he wont respond..."

'Oh great what now' i thought to myself as i put the phone up to my ear. All the thoughts, the good and bad ones went through my mind. Ones like, ive been in a terrible wreck, or, i got a good score on my exams.

He finally picked up.

Hey Andrea

Oh hey, so um what's up? You haven't been answering me and no one will tell me what's going on.

I...um...yeah. I don't really know what to say. It should be easy to say. It wasn't-

Leo. What is it?

I was at a party. I got drunk-

Do you get in a wreck? Are you all right? Is everyone alright?

Andrea stop inturupting me for second. I got drunk and things happened. I shouldn't have even gone. God I'm stupid.

Who was it? Don't lie to me!

It was Anna....We were both drunk...don't blame her please blame me.

*slience*

Andrea? Babe? Please.

Don't just don't......we're done, and tell Anna to delete my number.

Andrea don't let this ruin your-

*click*

-_-_-_-_-_- TIME SKIP -_-_-_-_-_-_-

Every inch of my body ached my arms were numb. All I could think about was why. Why she would do this to me. Why he would cheat on me, we were together for 2 years. Guess that mean nothing to some people. Oh and Anna why would she backstab me like that, after 12 years of friendship. Just wasted.

I sat there emotionless. That is until I saw my board hangi ng above my monitors, it was the three of us me Leo and Anna smiling with our fishing rods.

That was a great summer.

~ FLASHBACK~

It was at least 80 degrees out and our idiot minds decided it was a good idea to go fishing. We all headed out to Anna pond in the pastor.

There wasn't much to catch besides the same type of fish. You couldn't eat it. Not like any of us like fish, it was still fun to catch it and throw it back just to catch it again.

We would go out there everyday we were together. One day it was extremely hot out I put my feet in the water but leo came up and pushed me in. The took Anna and threw her, I don't know why I didn't see it then the way they always flirted. I was so oblivious.

~BACK TO REALITY~

I couldn't think I couldn't move I just felt numb all over. I didn't even realize that I had made my way to my dresser. I looked down and I was holding a box, I knew what box it was, it held about 4 razors and and lighter. I never used them, I looked down and dropped the box.

"No Andrea your stronger than this!" I said to myself.

My mind told me I had, had enough and the tears started to come and they wouldn't stop I fell to the ground my head in my hands. I couldn't think, I couldn't even pull myself together.

I grabbed a razor with realizing what I was about to do.

1 for being stupid
2 for thinking he loved me
3 for my mom leaving me
4 for my dad not loving me
5 for crying
6 for being weak

Everything was blurry, I couldn't see though the tears but I could feel the blood run down my arm.

¤TIME SKIP¤

I woke up in a bed with a pair of arms around me. I screamed, not knowing where I was I was scared. Mostly because I can't remember anything.

The arms shot up and I sat up. I saw Zach siting next to me.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked

------------

Oooooo a cliff hanger
I'm so so so sorry guys I've been busy and so much happened that I can't talk about. I know this is long over due and I'm sorry. I'm gonna try to make a schedule for this and my one shots.
I hope you have a good day and again I'm sorry if it was emotional :)