D e u x

I woke up before Andy did. Groaning, I turned over to check my phone. It had just gone 6am. I looked over to the bed next to me. Harvey must have come in after we fell asleep. I looked down and smiled fondly. He had his arms still wrapped around my waist and his face was buried in the crook of my neck.

I carefully unwrapped him from me and got changed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a plain grey t-shirt. I pulled a hoodie on and grabbed my phone. I looked back at him to make sure he was still asleep, before slipping out the door.

The sun was only now starting to rise, breaks of light shining across the otherwise dark sky, as I jogged along my usual route. I took the turning that lead to the forest and ran to the clearing. Since moving to our new flat, I found coming here when I needed to clear my head was more than perfect. There was a clearing in the centre of the woods, where there was a massive lake. It was nice to sit and stare at the reflections on the water, espically early in the morning.

I couldn't help but have my mind wander to Andy. But that's no suprise. I'm always thinking about him nowadays. Wondering if he's alright. What he's doing when I'm not around. I know it sounds like I have an obsession, but I can't help it. He's completely invaded my mind.

We had always been close. We were the first two members in the band. As much as I love the other boys, I did miss the old days. When it was just me and Andy. We acted like such idiots, in a way we still do. It used to be embarrassing him in public by shouting at the top of my lungs. Now, he has so much more confidence. I think being around is other idiots has definitely brought it out of him.

The fans seem to love us together. 'Randy' they call us. I can't deny the fact I think it's cute. Andy was weirded out and he used to hate it when we were referred to as 'Randy' but I think he really doesnt care now. Besides, people seem to like him with Mikey more.  I can't help but feel jealous. I can't help but feel like I'm losing him. It's probably just me being stupid and selfish. And besides, Mikey and Andy are only friends. I havent technically got anything to be jealous of . We're not even a thing.

Sighing, I picked up a rock and threw it into the lake. I watched as it disappeared into the dark water. I shivered slightly, only now realising it had started to rain.

I walked away from the clearing and back towards the flat, making it back judt before the rain decided to stop. Typical.

The house was still silent when i got back. Its no suprise as it was only quarter to 7 and most of the boys didn't go to bed until the early hours of the morning.

I walked into my room. Andy was still passed out on my bed, his blonde hair was poking out from underneath my cover. I grabbed a towel and went to shower.