O n z e

TW: Panic Attack in this chapter.

It was as if my whole world had collapsed around me. We were told to keep it a secret. Why were we so careless. Blair warned us. Blair. What was he going to say.

I looked down to see my hands had started shaking. My hearing had gone funny and my vision had gone blurry. I could distantly hear Rye talking, but it sounded like he was so far away.

I was feeling sick. I couldn't breath. My throat kept closing up. It felt as if someone was forcibly holding me underwater. I felt like I was drowning. My feet were moving without me realising. I was moving backwards until I hit a wall. I slowly slid down and brought my knees to my chest.

Everything started to merge together. I couldn't make anything out. I felt hands go on my knees. I looked up to see Rye's face, going in and out of focus. He was talking. I could see his mouth moving. But it was like he was talking a different language. I couldn't understand anything he was saying.

I was tired. I felt my eyes droop close. I wanted to sleep so bad.
"Andy no. Come on baby. Stay with me" A voice said. I didn't know who it was. I liked it though. It was nice. Soothing.

With great struggle, I opened my eyes. His beautiful face was starting to become clearer.
"That's it Andy. Give me your hand," He said, reaching out. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest "Can you feel my heartbeat Andy? I want you to concentrate on it. Try breathing in for 7 and out for 11. Can you do that for me?" I nodded lazily and did as I was told to do.

My breathing slowed down back to normal. My vision got a lot clearer and the ringing in my ears had stopped.

I looked up to see Rye crouching in front of me, one hand on my knee and the other on top of my hand that he had put on his chest. Behind him stood Brooklyn, who looked extremely worried and concerned.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Rye moved next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Exhausted, I rested my head on his shoulder.
"You have nothing to be sorry for" Rye said, running his free hand through my hair.

Brooklyn cleared his throat, causing us both to look up at him. He was standing a little awkwardly.
"So. Er...You guys are a thing right?" He asked. Rye looked down at me, looking down at me, asking with his eyes. I nodded.

"Yeah. Andy and I are a thing." He said slowly. Brooklyn just smiled.
"How long?" He asked.
"About a month" I answered, gaining a little more confidence.
"Brook. You can't tell anyone. No one was supposed to find out until after tour" Rye said seriously. Brooklyn smirked.
"My lips are sealed"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I'm sitting in my form, listening to roadtrip and writing this, getting a weird look from my friend 😂

Also congrats to anyone who guessed Brooklyn catching them! It twas indeed him!

How about a Character q&a? Would that be something you want me to do?

Bye guys
-Leo