announcement

hey guys!

this is for the people that don't follow me, but will probably be getting this notification.

i'm rewriting this book!

when i first wrote MTYEK, it was the first thing i ever wrote to do with roadtrip that i posted. i was in year 9 (so about 14) and didn't really know what i was doing. i didn't have a style and a real solid plan of where this book was going as originally it was only meant to be a oneshot.

i was overwhelmed at the amount of people that read my stuff and commented and voted and i think i got pressured to update and i rushed it a bit. reading it back now, ive picked up on a lot of plot holes and things that just don't make a lot of sense?

i wasn't a great writer and i think you can tell that through some of the chapters.

i'm now nearly 16. and although im still really overwhelmed at the amount of support i get from you, ive learnt to deal with the pressure a bit more and know that i dont have to do 'daily updates' or stick to a schedule (as y'all know i'm crap at that xD )

my writing style has also developed since i wrote MTYEK and i want to show how ive improved. I've got a more extensive vocabulary and i've learnt to research stuff before i post (ie my oneshots, tby and the dear series)

finally; the original book will still be up. i know a lot of people live this book and tbh, i don't want to delete it as its what got me into writing for roadtrip in the first place.

you don't have to read the rewrite if you don't want to :)

love you guys x

-Lauren xx