D i x- S e p t

"God. I'm going to miss you guys. See you in a few weeks" Mikey hugged us as he saw his taxi pull up outside the house. Jack had already gone back home as he had to catch an early flight and Brooklyn had gone with him, as he was spending a few days in Ireland whilst his parents sorted their new house out.

After Mikey, Rye and I were the only ones left. Rye was waiting for his brother to come pick him up and I was going to catch the train afterwards.

"Hey, remember its only gonna be two weeks. And besides the last week you're coming to mine!" He reassured me. I gave him a small smile. I didn't know why it was so hard to say goodbye. It's not like I'm never going to see him again, or that I won't have any contact with him.

A car beeped outside. We looked out the window. Robbie, his older brother, had jusr pulled up and was waiting. Rye gave me a sad smile and pulled me outside with him. I talked with Robbie whilst Rye was packing his stuff into the car.

"We'd better get going Rye" Robbie said, looking down at his watch. My heart dropped.
"Yeah, just gimme a sec" Rye muttered, looking at me. Robbie looked confused, but seemed to put two and two together, as he got into the car without any questions or complaints.

Rye wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his neck.
"I love you. I'll see you in a couple weeks" he whispered, smiling. I leant up and kissed him, and he immediately started kissing back. We pulled apart at the sound of Robbie's car horn.

"Come on! Stop making a porno and get your ass in here Beaumont" Robbie laughed. Rye groaned and stuck his middle finger up at his brother, and I went bright red in embarrassment.

"Ignore him. He's never had a proper relationship and he doesn't like PDA" Rye muttered, causing me to giggle slightly. He kissed the top of my head.
"Bye babe" He said, pulling away and getting into the car. I stood there, waving as the car dissapered down the road. I was left alone

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

3 chapters lefttttt

ooooh its all gonna go down in the next chapter.

I've also seen this book has gained like alotta peeps reading so:
Hi to all you newbies.
Why are you reading this trash?

aLso i have mocks this next week so I'm might not be as active but imma try and get the next chapter out on..Thursday? Don't hold me to that 😂

Ily all
Bye
-Leo