010

Jooheon~

"I'm sorry dad he just forgot it its not like anything happened!"

"Don't give me that shit get out of my house!" He threw the bag at me and the keys clicking the front of the truck denting it and then walked inside. Coming out a minite later with all of my clothes and dumping them in the bed of the truck. He handed me an envolope and then left without another word.

I got into my truck and drove to the gym hoping Kihyun was still there.

I got there to find Kihyun and changkyun making out on the bleachers.

I clapped and Kihyun fell down half the bleachers. I laughed at him then asked if I could talk to him.

"Can I live with you for a bit. I promise ill be out after I graduate I just need to get stab-"

"Bro I get it of course you can! Changkyun and I might keep you up sometimes though.

"Ew gross."

"Its the circle of life"

"Still I don't want to hear it!" Kihyun laughed at me.

"Ok ok we can talk tonight about your situation." I nodded and went back into the gym to find changkyun shooting 3 pointers.

Kihyun snuck up to him and gave him a back hug before kissing his check whispering a small 'i love you'

I showed myself out and went to juluas house go give minhyuk his bag.

I rung the door bell and Julia opened it immediately calling minhyuk. He walked up to the door wearing womens pajamas and I think I drooled. I handed him his bag and he blushed realizing what he was wearing probably.

"You look good." I said and then left as I left he was still standing there smiling to himself and Julia closed the door laughing at his cuteness.

I pulled away and headed to kihyuns house. I pulled up to his door and got out covering the bed of my truck with a tarp after grabbing some extra clothes. I walked into kihyuns house because he never locks it and sat on his couch. I tried to call him but it said my line had been disconnected and id have to buy a new one. I signed into Kihyun Wi-Fi and acrolled through Instagram until a picture caught my eye.

❤Min_min Basketball is tiring but I really enjoyed it! Thank you jooheon!

Min_min Basketball is tiring but I really enjoyed it! Thank you jooheon!

I smiled for the first time in a while remebering his smile and what he was wearing. I wish I got a picture.

Kihyun and changkyun walked in laughing and sweating. They 1v1ed and Kihyun lost.

"Ok I'm ganna shower but then well talk!" Kihyun said making his way to the bathroom.

"Wait for me!" Changkyun followed after him.

Jesus Christ.

~~~~~~