015

~minhyuk~

I opened my teary eyes to see jooheon smiling down at me.

"But I thought you hate me." I said shaking.

"Only when you post pictures of that cunt."

"So all the time?"

"Basically." He chuckled and set me on my feet.

"Sorry." I said looking down.

"Its ok I guess you I'm just not good enough for you." He smiled sadly before turning and starting to walk away.

"Wait!!" I yelled after him.

He stopped and turned around and I ran twords him. He was at a dead stop amd I crash into him. This time not falling at least. Our lips collided and I tried to force all of my emotions into the kiss. He grabbed my hand, a perfect fit, and used his other arm to pull me closer.

The kiss was like a sunset. Sad yet beautiful. Sad that we had to part. But something beautiful came from it. A moonlit night.

Hands wrapped around my waist then i was suddenly pulled away from jooheon.

"Babe what the fuck?!?!" Wonho said turning me around. I froze. I can't just tell him I used him.

"I love him." I mumbled. Hopefully not loud enough for jooheon to hear.
I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. He heard.

Wonho brought his hand up and with great force slapped me accros the face. I held my face in pain as tears started coming down. Jooheon walked up and took my hand dragging me away.

He intertwined our fingers and pulled me close. My tears seemed to stop. And a small smile appeared on my face.

It disappeared when I heard my phone buzz.

Wonho: minhyuk! Please just hear me out. I thought we had something.
Read 3:49

Wonho: minhyuk please.
Read 3:51

We arrived at jooheon house. Kihyun was standing in the doorway with a strange smirk on his face.

"One word and your dead." Jooheon threatened in a deep husky voice that made my heart halt. Kihyun let out a small laugh before following us in.

Jooheon invited me to sit at the table while he pulled out some ice cream. I checked my phone

23 missed calls

I clicked the call button confident in my words I decided to tell him. Jooheon walked in with a bowl of ice cream.

"Minhyuk!" Wonho picked up immediately, look I'm so sorry! Ill do anything for a second chance!" I thought for a minute. (Strap yourselfs in I cried writing this)

"Can you have beautiful natural brown hair? And adorible dimples?"

"I-"

"Can you make your hand fit perfectly with mine? Or teach me how to play basket ball. Kiss me softly?"

"Min-"

"Can you be 5'10 and born on October 6th? Can you make my heart beat faster than it would if I ran a mile?" Jooheon smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen. He stood from his chair and walked briskly to me.

He pulled the phone away from my ear and used his other hand to guide my lips to his.

Faint sounds from wonho were heard over the phone, but neither of us played attention until jooheon grabbed my phone and tried his best ending the call without breaking the kiss.

He eventually did it, but sadly the kiss broke shortly afterwards.

"Minhyuk." He said with a shaky voice. Not daring to say anything further before a response. I gave him a mmhmm as our foreheads met.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so problem. I kept on thinking this was a kiho book so I'm sorry for any errors of different ships saying things.

-째/Jay