014

Minhyuk~

I took off after him sprinting as fast as I could. He turned a corner and got stopped by a wall. I took the opportunity and tackled him to the ground.

We were in that awkward yet familiar position again accept this time I was on top. (Unlikely)

Jooheon stayed still catching his breath wheezing. Minhyuk stared down at him breath heaving.

Jooheon~

"Jooheon come on at least get out of your room a little bit!" Kihyun pounded on my door. I didn't answer.

"You've been in there all week come on! Get over him there's so many other people you could get with a snap of a finger!"

"THATS THE THING KIHYUN!!" I swung the door open. "I don't want anyone else." Kihyun looked up at me with a sad look on his face. Kihyun turned around and disappeared into his room leaving me there thinking of everything.

Avoiding one subject.

Minhyuk.

Minhyuk~

I was afraid that if I got off of him hed run again so I stayed still to the best of my ability and spoke.

"Why haven't you been at school?"

He finished exhaling and inhaled before I heard his calming voice.

"You have a boyfriend minhyuk get up."

"No. I want answers." I lowers myself onto his torso. I placed my hands on his cheaks, "did I do something?"

"Ye- No."

"You can't lie to me jooheon what did I do?"

"Not you... Him." Jooheon lifted his arm and pointed at a my furious boyfriend.

"You slut!" He helped me gently off of jooheon then kicked his side. Jooheon clenched his stomach in agony.

"WONHO STOP!!" I try to stop him but he keeps throwing me to the side and landing another blow on jooheon.

I slide down the wall and cry. After a while of painful grunts and groans I feel arms slide under my legs and torso. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around there neck crying into theyre shoulder.

"Wonho why did you do that. I love him."

He stopped, dead in his tracks.

Jooheon~

I saw minhyuk start crying and then I was pissed too. This guy doesn't even care about minhyuks feelings. I stood and nailed him in the jaw.

After a long fistfight wonho fell to the ground and stayed there. I walked over to minhyuk and picked him up. He immediately hugged me and whisperd weakly.

"Wonho why did you do that. I love him."

"So you think he won?" I smiled down at him. He lifted his head and suddenly blushsed.

~~~~~~~
I love joohyuk. Also I love stray kids I just wanna give Chan a hug.

Love you fam!!!

-째/Jay