011

Minhyuk~

I got out of the car knowing id be flooded with questions after he left. He drove off then the squad pushed me into the house sat me down and started asking a bazillion questions. I flailed my arms and screamed.

"ONE AT A TIME ONE AT A TIME!!" I realized I left my bag in his truck and cursed at myself.

"Your later than expected!" Julia wiggled her eyebrows and all the girls did a sycrobized

"OOOOOOHHHHHH" I blushed and then they all giggled at me.

"Ok so-" I told them everything accept for the kiss obviously and how amazing he was and how hot he looked sweating and his tone arms and his flawless face perfect lips beautiful eyes... Ok I said a bit to much.

"AAAWWEEE MINHYUKS IN LOVE!!!" Jay fangirld and the rest cooed. I blushed heavily and then asked for some pajamas. Julia brought out a pair of pajama shorts that were pink with unicorns on them and I wore my t shirt that I had on. Soon the door rang and I hid because of my outfit.

Julia called me to the door and I silently refused until jay threw me twords Julia. I blushed seeing jooheon with my bag and he handed it to me with sad looking eyes.

"You look good in that." He winked and walked away. I smiled and blushed at the complement as Julia laughed at me shutting the door.

We ended up watching Moana and I fell asleep right away.

When I woke I heard talking in the kitchen and got up to go look. Julia and Jay were talking and making breakfast.

"Wait you like him too? But I thought you shipped it!" Julia scolded.

"How can you not fall for the captain of the basketball team!?" Jay reasoned.

"Because he's minhyuks and if you can't accept that you can't be on this team! The girl rule stands with everyone including minhyuk.

I ran out of the room they heard me. I ran out the door and home I couldn't believe my ears. Jay likes jooheon too.

I curse at myself for ever loving him and diside she's way better for him. I guess ill take wonho up on his offer.

I can't be with jooheon.

Min_min I've thought about it and yes ill be your boyfriend.

Wonhoe really!!??

Min_min yes.

Wonhoe ok! Ill pick you up around 6 tomorrow for a date;))

Min_min ok cya then!

There now jooheon can be happy.

~~~~~~~
Just finished a gay show called what the duck and I wamma kms but yknow its just the usual!

Love you guys!❤❤

-째/Jay