The cleaners

"I never asked foR a fairy godmother to do things for me", He was almost yelling as he walks around the house with his boxers, just his boxers on.

His face was furious as he was woken up by the sound of a vacuum cleaner reverberating in the house. This was only an addition to Red calling the cleaners.

"I don't get what's  so wrong about calling the cleaners. You're  running a renting place, the least you  could do is tidy up you egghead". She had her arms crossed and her eyes were narrowed.

Kye was surprised at the word she described him that he squinted his eyes.

Athough, Red was right. Kye was just in hungover state even if he held no party last night. He just needs a knockout punch and when he wakes up in the afternoon again  he'll thank Red for having really good initiative.

"Ugh, I have no freaking money to pay the cleaners. Were you not taught manners? dammit", Kye messes his hair in annoyance.

"Isn't that why I paid for it just a while ago? God", Red stomps her way up the stairs and slams her door.

Everything was left clean. The place looked very relaxing like how it did before Kye's mom left. Their home was especially made to let the people in it have a chill time. But Kye never seemed to appreciate that when he throws parties.

Knock.

No answer.

Knock.

No answer.

"Hey really, you're gonna keep me waiting here all day", He rolls his eyes.

The door opens. "What, you came to apoligise?"

There was a smirk in Kye's face. "No, I came to discuss—"

Before he could even finish  the door was slammed in his face.

"Alright im sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It was wrong to be mad at you blah blah blah. Now open the door", he says like it was the hardest thing to do and he was such a lazy butt.

The door opens and he was met by Reds comment. "Heartless pig".

He nods and closes his eyes as if he deserves it and when Red passes by him he closes the door, "Thank you for your compliment"

They sat on the counter in the kitchen with snickers in their hands. Kye has a stash in his room and whenever there was no food to eat, or he just lazes out, he just eats snickers for the whole day.

"So, you pay me 2 months deposit and the only thing you need to give me is some food for the hungry. I mean you don't just say no to starvation"

She just nods.

"What in the surface of the planet shall you be called ma'am? ". He gives her his heart melting small grin but she just shrugs.

"Red Mcbride". She slides her 2 month deposit to Kye who was grinning at it.

"Pleasure to meet you. I am Kye Flynn and feel free to run around the house. I won't mind with clothes on. But without clothes is fine". He fixes a flirty smile on the lips and Red was turning red, how ironic.

"Perv"

He laughs loudly then walks towards the door. God knows where he's off to now.

All that Red did was unpack her things and stay in her room. She played guitar and made some songs that she must've thought were pathetic cus she kept throwing crumpled papers to the trash bin.

She only looked at the clock when someone barged in her room. She realized it was already seven and the sun was about to set.

"Ever heard of privacy?". She glares at him.

He just shrugs."It's  not like you're  naked and don't lock the door". There he was being a maniac again.

"What do you want?"

"Relaaaaax incredible hulk, I bought us dinner". He smiles and the unpops his head from her door, followed by footsteps descending the stairs. He was too annoying but Red followed anyway.

In the kitchen were spaghetti and meatballs and baguette. It was a legit dinner though for a person named Kye.

"Wow", Red takes the seat in front of Kye and eventually gobbles on the banquet.