Second encounter

After the bidding her goodbye to the Weasley's, she went directly to her home.

While she was walking towards her home, she heard a hiss again.

"Psst! Psst!" someone's hissing.

"Again?" Tiana's having goose bumps.

"Hey! You, tan-skinned girl!" someone's talking to her.

Tiana stopped and turn around but she found none.

"Hey, I'm here. Look down!" someone still talking to her.

Tiana looked down and saw a frog standing in front of her. Tiana was shocked because to the fact that it scares her, it's her first time to see a talking frog.

"Gosh! Who are you?" Tiana exclaimed.

"Well, may I introduce myself to you?" the frog respond.

"Uhm, no thanks. I'm not interested by the way. So, bye!" Tiana rejected the frog's offer.

Tiana walked fast because it frightens her.

But the frog keeps on following her and until he was tired. So her shouted...

"I am asking a help from you, I know that you can help me." said the Frog.

Tiana stopped from walking when she hears the sad voice of the frog. She then directly turn to her back and faced the frog.

"What did you say? A help?" said Tiana.

"Yes!" the frog was enlightened.

"What do you think about me? A witch? No way." Tiana angrily replied.

"I'm not saying you're a witch." said the frog.

"Okay, how can I help you?" Tiana replied.

"The best thing I think is that you will help me to find some psychic in bringing me back to a human." said the frog.

"Oh, no! No! I can't do that, I'm busy with my studies and I have work!" Tiana murmured.

"Please, I'm begging. I promise if you will help me, I will help you." replied by the Frog conceitedly.

"Look frog! I don't want to waste my time for this kind of business. Don't try to deceive me, okay?" Tiana replied.

"We're not talking about business here." the frog said.

"Then what? You're trying to have a deal with me. Don't you ever try me." Tiana angrily said.

The frog started to cry.

"I just wanted to bring back myself, I wanted to see my family. I know they are worried about me." the frog was crying as he was saying this.

Tiana felt pity seeing the frog.

Tiana: "Okay... okay.. Can you please stop crying?"

Frog: "Okay, I'm sorry."

Tiana: "Maybe we can start tomorrow? I really need to go home, if you mind?"

Frog: "Sure! Can you take me to your home?"

It took minutes when Tiana answered his question. But because Tiana's helping him so she take the frog to her home.

Tiana: "So this will be the place you can sleep. Don't touch everything."

Frog: "Okay, if you say so."

A week passed but they didn't find a psychic to help them. So they did an alternative way, they searched on the internet where to find a psychic. Luckily, the found one but they need to travel 2 days before they can get to that place.