Genuine kiss

Days, weeks and months passed. Tiana fell in love with the frog which is Mevy.

Not because of what he promised to her but because she saw that he has a wonderful heart.

Until one day...

Tiana: "I know that you already missed your family, do you?"

Mevy: "Yes, I do."

Tiana: "I'm sorry for keeping you here."

Mevy: "No, don't felt sorry Tiana. I wanted this, I wanted to be with you."

Tiana: "No Mevy, your parents needs justice. They should know what happened to you."

Mevy: "I know Tiama, but I'm scared as well on how they will react so me like this."

Tiana: "And now, you can go to your parents and tell them the true story."

Mevy: "How?"

Tiana kissed Mevy, seconds passed.. Mevy felt that something's changing... and a song played...

🎶What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours. Tonight..🎶

Mevy came back with his normal appearance. He thank Tiana for this.

While Tiana was shocked on how handsome Mevy is. He can be the ideal man of Tiana.

Mevy: "You don't need to do that Tiana."

Tiana: "But I want you to be happy."

Mevy: "But happiness is being with you!"

Tiana: "Much appreciated froggy hahaha"

Mevy: "Hey, I'm not a frog anymore. Btw, let me introduce myself.. I'm Mevy Lee."

Tiana felt butterflies in her stomach. And after that, they do all the things that they can which is also called as "enjoying life to the fullest."

Years after, they even built their own restaurant which really made Tiana's heart melt. They even have kids and they still making their family stronger each day.

That's all.