Special call

Afte a few hours of spending her time to school and work, she's finally home.

"I'm home!" Tiana shouted.

But no one answered. Tiana went to the living room but nobody's there so she decided to go to the kitchen. And there she saw her mom and dad preparing for their dinner.

"Hi mom!" Tiana greeted and kissed the cheeks of her mother.

"Hello dad!" Tiana did the same.

Her mom and dad greeted back. And now, they will eat their dinner together as her mom spoke up.

"How are you my dear? How's work? And your studies?" Her mom asked.

"It's okay mom. I can still handle it. You know me, it's just a piece of cake! Hahaha" Tiana's joking.

"Make sure that you can still handle it our girl." Her dad added.

"Yes mom and dad, I can do it!" Tiana optimistically replied.

"We're always here with you our baby girl." "Yes baby" her mom and dad added.

And they continued eating their dinner. After dinner, Tiana went directly to her room.

As she was studying, someone's calling on her phone. She picked it up and it was Charlotte, her bestfriend.

"Hello Charlotte?" Tiana greeted.

"Hello Tiana! How are you? I'm sorry if I wasn't able to bid a goodbye to you since you're busy lately so I just headed back to school and I got a tons of works to do as well!" Charlotte greeted back.

"I'm totally fine Charlotte. How about you? Oh, don't worry about that I was just busy at that time since our manager will choose who are the people he is going to promote." Tiana responded.

"Yeah, so good too! Wow! I am looking forward for you to get promoted." Charlotte responded excitingly.

"By the way Tiana, this coming friday... Uhm, my dad will throw a party for our successful fashion show last week. I am inviting you to come. Ah uh! Don't worry to the gown you will use, I'll provide you!"  Charlotte added.

"Uhm, I can see that I don't have a choice? Hahaha okay, I will!" Tiana replied.

"Good! See you then." Charlotte added.

"Okay, thanks Charlotte." Tiana said.

"No worries, bestie! I'll hang it up okay? Bye!" Charlotte's hanging up.

"Bye!" Tiana replied.

Upon hearing the word invited, Tiana was enlightened... she has never gone in to a party. And now she is invited wherein she can meet a lot of people. Those people who are known in the United States.

While imagining what will be her gown in the party, she fell asleep and woke up the other day.

The alarm rings... Tiana woke up!

"Good morning, Mr. Sun and dear God. How beautiful day it is!" Tiana said as she was yawning.

Another day to go to school and work. A slave of her every day routines.

She went to school for 8 hours and she will head after to her work at the Cafe.