The revelation

Tiana and Charlotte: "Who is she?"

Frog: "She's..."

-----------------Flashback-----------------

MEVY'S P.O.V

Tiana: "Hello Sir, may I have your order?"

*At that very moment, I saw an angelic face that I've never seen in my whole life.*

*Even if here hair's messy, she's still wonderful and beautiful...*

*Everything stops.... and all I hear is my heart beating fast...*

*My heart beating fast for her...*

*The inner me functioned again..*

*The pain's already gone and I know I will love this girl who is in front of me...*

*If she's mine, I will keep her forever...*

*And at that moment, I think I love this girl but I don't even know her name.*

Tiana: "Hello Sir? May I have your order?"

Mevy: *thinking about Tiana* "Ops, I'm sorry. Uhm, I'll get one brewed coffee please?"

Tiana: "One brewed coffee? It's $2 dollars sir"

*Mevy handed out the payment. He felt the hand of Tiana and it electrified him.*

Mevy: "Woah, is that what it felt?"

Tiana: "What sir?"

Mevy: "Oh none!"

Tiana: "Okay sir."

*Tiana left for a minute to get the brewed coffee that Mevy used to order. *

*Mevy watched her as she prepared the coffee. Until...*

Tiana: "Here's your brewed coffee. Enjoy!"

Mevy: "Oh, Thank you!"

*He then knew that he is in love already with Tiana. Even if it's his first time to see her. *

Mevy: *to himself* "She's wonderful, isn't she?"

*From that very day, he always bought coffee to Michelle's cafe wherein Tiana used to work with.*

-------------End of Flashback----------

Charlotte: "Hey, froggot!"

*Charlotte's trying to bring back Mevy to reality.*

Mevy: "Uhm, yes! I'm sorry!"

Tiana: "Tell us who she is!"

Charlotte: "Yes, tell us who she is in order for you to become normal again."

Mevy: *in his mind* "It's better to be like this to be with Tiana always"

*Charlotte interrupted again.*

Charlotte: "Hey, so what's your plan? Are you going to tell us?"

Tiana: "Or you'll remain like that forever?"

Mevy: "Okay, I will. But, what if I'll become normal again? Do you think she'll love me?

Charlotte: "What do you mean? Hello?! We don't know you anyways."

Mevy: "Yeah, I see Charlotte."

Tiana: "So if that's the case, you're not going to bring yourself back to normal? How about your family?"

Mevy: *I'm fine and I'm better when I'm with you*

Charlotte: "Hey, you need to think about it!"

Mevy: "I'm fine with this."

Charlotte: "What? Are you out of your mind?"

Tiana and Charlotte were shocked upon hearing Mevy.

Tiana: "No froggy! That's why I'm here and even Charlotte because we wanted to help you to bring you back to your normal appearance. And now you're fine with it?"

*Charlotte wanted to talk but Mevy shouted.*

Mevy: "You don't even know!"

Tiana: "So you're shouting? WE'RE JUST CONCERNED ABOUT YOU!"

Mevy: "Yeah, the both of you were concerned. But you don't know what I feel right now."

Tiana: "And then tell me!"

*Charlotte cannot interrupt since the two were talking seriously.*

Mevy: "You don't know how it feels to be with the person you love!"

Tiana: "What do you mean?"

Mevy: "You wanted to know? Okay then! From the day I saw you at the cafe you used to work with, I fell in love with you! You just didn't notice me since I'm not handsome! I always go to your workplace not to buy but to see your beautiful face. And even tried to sneek in touching your hand which is really good!"

Charlotte: "Oh, so do you mean? She?????"

Mevy: "Can you please shut up?"

Charlotte: "Ops, okay.. sorry!"

Tiana: "Why? I'm not the one that you thought to be... I'm not beautiful, I'm rich."

Mevy: "That's not what I mean, I don't care if you're not rich. But all I think and believe that you will complete my life."

*After the revelation, Tiana can't calm herself knowing that the Frog loves her.*

The frog remained the same but he always finds a way to say it to Tiana how he loves her woth all his life. How willing he is to give her the life he wanted for Tiana which is the better life.