Chapter Three:

The air is thick with so much smokeit makes it hard to breathe.People lay spread out on couches.Some boys with beer scent and some girls with only a bra and jeans on.Some boys with their shirts off, with their inked bodies and some girls with a shirt on but no pants.We reach a kitchen that assumes pretty destroyed and you can see Ronnie's nostrils flare.I wouldn't blame him for being pissed.Theres glass and trash everywhere, over at throat sink there's red liquor all over and I think I saw vomit too which I wouldn't doubt.When we walk outside I was surprised at how clean it was.The only things on the ground are balloons and confetti, barley any trash like inside.I can feel the fresh air in my lungs.I try to breathe as heavy as I can without causing attention.Cheyenne and Ronnie are holding hands while they stand next go each other.They aren't exactly the type of couple you would see.Cheyenne is rock kickass and Ronnie seemed more of a jersey boy but other than that, they are cute together.We walk over to the pool deck where a couple of girls are giggling.Ronnie and Cheyenne share a seat with her on his lap.I sit in the seat next to them and those girls.We sit their just talking and at a time, I only had my thoughts and the loud music beat.The bass makes my skin shiver and I feel my attention turn to those girls.They are so ignorant and it is making me want to grab them by the hair and put them in the pool.One of the girls is a brunette with her long hair in a ponytail, green eyes and lip peircings.The other, a blonde with alittle too much showing on the chest side, blue eyes, no peircings, her hair reaches to her shoulders and her bangs stretch over her right eye.Ugh..a brunette and and a blonde..such a perfect pair to piss me off.As what seems like an hour goes by I begin imagining punching both of them in the jaws but I decide to calm down.I see Cheyenne still sitting on her lover boy's lap and she looks over to me.

"Shayla"she speaks.

"Yeah?"I reply.

"You ok if me and Ronnie go inside for alittle" and I can tell she had something planned with him so I allowed it with a nod and shrug at the same time.

Once they leave, I'm on the edge of kiling these bitches.They laugh and giggle once more and I lose it.

"Why don't you guys shut the fuck up?!"more of a command than a question or statement.

"Geez, tampon misplaced"the brunette speaks and puts her hand out.

"Rosie!"She says and I shake her hand.

I try not to make of anything of the scars on her wrist but I can't help but feel bad.

"And this is May"she continues and points to the blonde.

"Hey!"May says and I do the same.

"So have you heard about Roman being single..eek"She squeaks and I feel my ear pop.

"Roman?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ROMAN IS!"she seems shocks.

"Nope"I shake my head.

"Oh my god!"

"Who is he?"

"Only the sexist guy at this party"

"Wait..he's here"I point downwards at the ground.

"Yes..oh my god..there he is...shshhhh be quiet!"