Chapter Six

After about a half hour,I can feel the car slow down. We are on the highway surrounded by trees and we drive into a pathaway leading into the woods.What the hell?My neck starts to tense up and finally I relax.We drive through the woods and once we get to the end.There's a dock and water.And a cabin.The car stops and I look over to him.He trys to speak but then shakes his head while giggling to himself.

"What?" I giggle.

"Nothing"He shakes his head.

After that I look at him and open the car door.I walk towards the dock and I hear the car door slam.I holdout my hand in back of me and he grips onto it.He walks me over to the water and its really cool.The water is so clear and the sun is about to set.It was like.Planned.

"Was it your plan for me to be here?" I ask him.

"No."He quickly says.

"Well then,isn't it weird how we are here right when the sun sets and there was a tent on the beach like it was planned."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest.

"Maybe its faith."He whispers in my ear and I can't help but smile and feel hypnotized by him.He trys to kiss me but I pull of him and I see him frown alittle.

"I think we should get back."I say sweetly.

"Yeah sure."He nods and I feel bad.When we walk back to the car I grab his hand and lean against him.I know were not dating or anything but still.He's cute.He begins to smirk and we get in the car.After awhile in the car I fall asleep and when I wake up I'm in a bed.I hear music coming from ear buds.I look over to my left and see Cheyenne.I'm in Cheyenne's house.What?She looks over at me and smiles.

"Aye sleepy beauty"She speaks and I automatically jump up.

"What happened?!"I yell.

"Calm down, you fell asleep in Roman's car and he drove you here and carried you into my bed"

After she says that I start to blush and smile to myself.

"Carry?"I asked

"Yep like your own prince charming"She smirks and I shake my head.

"It only 10?"I say

"Yep and Roman and Ronnie are picking us up soon so get ready"

"Picking us up?"

"Yes we are going out for pizza,remember?"

"No you never told me that"

"Yes I did and you had your eyes closed and you said whatever leave me alone"

"Pfff I was asleep"

"Still counts as a yes"She smirks and I make my way to the bathroom.

After awhile of wondering if I should braid my hair I finally decide to wear a messy bun and by the time I walk out,we hear the car horn and I grab my phone.

"Let's go!"Cheyenne grabs my hand and pulls me out the door.